SORT BY Relevancy
NASCAR K&N East driver, Brennan Newberry, NTS Motorsports talks about racing at WGI and VIR and his new Nationwide ride. Also NHRA Drag Motorcyclist, Aaron Pine, talks about his 2014 season. ARCA driver, Kevin Swindell talks about filling in at Venturini Motorsports and winning this past weekend.
Join host Sharon Burton and co-host Sal Sigala every Monday night 8:30 to 10 pm ET as we bring fans the smartest racing talk around on Fan4Racing Fan2Fan NASCAR & Race Talk!
NASCAR Hot Topic Sound Off 10 to 10:45 with Sharon Burton hosting an interactive discussion.
Okay, So you know how we've been talking about Gen Con for the last couple of shows. Well, we've just returned and are absolutely spent. It was a lot of fun and we are in the process of editing and condesing our notes so that we cover only the things that we think matter to you!
So, this week we will do a short one hour show covering an exciting interview with the creator of Syrinscape and also cover some of the more basic do's and dont's of the Large Con and we will have one of the earliest reviews of King of New York one of the biggest board game releases of the show. We will also have our good friend Jared on to discuss this month's hot releases in comics and to talk a little Comic Con rumors, then next week a two hour BIG WRAP up show of GEN CON and all the things we saw and did.
So, join us for tonight and let's talk Gen Con review part 1.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (53 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- churchfolk (18 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Warren Markowitz (1 chatters)