SORT BY Relevancy
This is my review of the new documentary Beauty Is, from director Toyin Agbetu of Ligali.
Beauty Is explores the relationship people of the African Diaspora, and all African people, have with beauty.
Our quest for beauty influences:
our relationships and
and the film explores all of those areas.
This is a very important film, and we need to keep having these conversations.
I will be interviewing the Director of Beauty Is, Toyin Agbetu, soon, so stay tuned!
Click here for Natural Hair/Nappturality.
Click here for The Key to Confidence and Self-Esteem.
Click here for the Ligali anti-skin-bleaching campaign.
Click here for my Black Success audios.
Click here for my analysis of the film 12 Years a Slave.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (10 chatters)
- Turning Dreamers Into Achievers (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- GGM Radio (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- EFT Radio (3 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Trust Your Journey (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (2 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (1 chatters)
- misspw (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)