SORT BY Relevancy
Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles, welcomes disability empowered consultant, Shameka Andrews to the program today. Shameka is extremely active in the coordination and implementation of programs to benefit those living with disabilities in the Hudson Valley area of New York State. Born with Spina Bifida, Shameka was crowned Ms. Wheelchair N.Y. in 2006 and is currently the State Coordinator for The Ms. Wheelchair N.Y. Program. CONNECT with Shameka Andrews @ www.facebook.com/disabilityempowered, Twitter@shamekaandrews and you can always email her ShamekaAndrews@yahoo.com. We invite you to learn more about your host, Win Kelly Charles at www.authorwincharles.com. Please reach out when you are ready to be a guest on Win’s internet radio shows by emailing Win @ firstname.lastname@example.org and of course BUY her BOOKS from www.authorwincharles.com
We have a super-exciting lineup tonight live from Ferguson, Missouri. Sam Andrews, team leader of Oath Keepers on the ground, will join us to discuss ongoing operations within Furgeson; why the Oath Keepers are involved; and resistance to their participation by local and federal law enforcement.
Then, Owen Shroyer; our man on the street in Ferguson; will join us for an update on what he's seeing as he continues to report from the frontlines.
Join Dave and co-host Mike Slack for an exclusive update live from Ferguson at 7PM Missouri Time. You can participate with our guests by calling the studio line 347-677-1835.
Please join Miss Catherine as she welcomes Nancy James to the show. Ms. James is a versatile, Emmy-Winning performer who has shared her talents within the Ohio Tri-State area on stage, on camera, and on the airwaves for over three decades.
She continues to make her living as an entertainer: appearing onstage as a singer, on-camera as a spokesperson, and representing clients as their voice-over talent for radio and television commercials.
Tune in to hear more from this super talented artist! The chat room will be opened for questions and comments.
Thanks for tuning in!!
Réal Andrews best known for his role as LT. Taggert on ABCs' General Hospital is also a Husband, Father, Coach who loves to fish. Réal keeps it real with his no excuses attitude. "I don't make excuses. I don't take them." says Réal. You can speak life and death with the power of words. "I believe there is greatness in everyone most of us just don't beieve it. "We all must believe we are worthy but not better than anybody" Dennis Waitley.I came up with this show because I wanted to take all the excuses out for everyone claiming their Victory and being everything they were called to be. The 1 common rode block i run into when trying to help people not only achieve their dreams and goals but to far surpass themis "MONEY" So this is my FREE gift to you . Join us and let me fill you up with all kind of positive motivational and inspirational real talk like "There is no such word as can't" , "Don't dream. Dream BIG". We will laugh and cry , we will run the gammit of emotions. "I will believe in you, until you believe in yourself". God Bless Réal Andrews www.realandrews.com
Please welcome Ms. Nancy J. Lewis to the Women Are Worthy Radio show. Nancy is a leading motivational/inspirational speaker, trainer, business coach, and author. She is the president of Progressive Techniques, Inc. based in Fayetteville, Georgia where the theme of her organization is “Developing a Better YOU!” She earned a M.S. degree from Georgia State University in Urban and Public Affairs with a concentration in Human Resources. She is a business professional with 20 years experience in training. Nancy works with organizations that want to grow their people and with people who want more impact in their lives and careers. Nancy has worked with Fortune 500 clients,governement agencies, non-profits an academia I am so exicited that we were able to book Ms. Lewis for the show. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Let's ring in the holidays with a spirit of full joy: celebrate this time of rest and relaxation with family and friends as we close the year. Join us for one of our most wonderful episodes featuring Nancy Mudford, founder of Spa Boutique and Le Petit Spa. Come journey with her as she shares how she created a leading haven of customer service committed to delivering comfort, soothing ambience and a beautiful time of restoration.
In this episode, Nancy shares how she left a corporate career to start a Day Spa, and how she leveraged e-Commerce technology to build Spa Boutique to a million-dollar company. How did Nancy sustain her business to continue delivering quality skin care?
Understand your numbers.
Exceed your customer's expectations through excellent service.
Nurture an involved, loyal and committed team.
Nancy believes everyone deserves to feel beautiful and is committed to developing Spa Boutique into the Premier Beauty and Wellness Store in Canada. An entrepreneurial spirit, Nancy has been involved with esthetics for the past 10 years, since opening her first Day Spa in 2003.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (97 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- NTEB (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- HHH Radio (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (0 chatters)