SORT BY Relevancy
Men of color don’t talk; they don’t speak out or speak up. We have heard all of these supposed traits. Our boys and men do experience trauma. Our black & brown men & boys need to heal as well. Here is a resource to support healing of our black/brown men & boys.
Please join Denise Bolds, MSW author of Raising Princes to be Kings: A Single Black Mother’s Guide to Raising Her Black Son and her special guest Mr. Chester Marshall MSW, a fellow social worker, leader and new author of Black Men Heal Volume 1: A Resource Manual for the Healing & Uplifting of African Men and Boys.
Mr. Marshall holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology from Grace College in Winona Lake Indiana and a Masters degree in Social Work from Howard University in Washington DC. He is certified in Clinical Hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming and is a certified NTU psychotherapist. He also holds a certificate in Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy from the Albert Ellis School in New York. Mr. Marshall is a graduate of the National Association of Black Social Workers (NABSW) Academy of African-Centered Social Work and is currently the chair of the NABSW national public policy committee. Additionally, he is President of the NABSW Metro DC Chapter.
GET READY TO BE EMPOWERED!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- NatureofReality (15 chatters)
- KAS1 (14 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (12 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- The Power of Color (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Mikeisha (3 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- thomascwaters (2 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- TheWellnessCoach (1 chatters)
- SCW Entertainment (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)