SORT BY Relevancy
Dream Catchers - TBI survivor Facts & Myths – Les Paul As a long term AVM, TBI, coma, and other rare medical procedure survivor I learned in the school of hard knocks that my family and I had to take matters into their own hands before I was able to fight for my rights as a person with a disABILITY and for my personal humanity in order to survive it all and it was very hard on my entire Family and especially on me!
I had to fight for my very existence and I glad I had such a strong Family and Mother to help fight for me before I could because it was a long and very hard battle for the destiny and direction of my life and I hope by sharing with others I can help ease the lives of survivors by things I have learned!
Are survivors capable of a taking control of their own lives Are a lot of TBI survivors capable of work Is our government working with us or against us Should Americans with Brain Injuries be considered for employment over non citizens Should Brain Injury agencies and organizations actively seek out and employ people with Brain Injuries Are people with TBI and related disabilities reliable employees Community based living or nursing homes which is best Call (424-243-9540) if you would like to speak to the host durin the show on Dream Catchers with LesPaul.
Join Leonora Gregory-Collura (Co-Founder of Naturally Autistic ANCA) with special guest Yvonne Mikulencak at 4pm PST in a discussion about the MYTHS and FACTS of Autism.
The real point which arises from this discussion is the human essence - what makes us human and unravelling the human layers around the autistic individual.
Follow us on ANCA FB TWITTER ANCAmagazine ANCARadio ANCA TV Online ANCA AWARDS
I Am Liberty! on American Preppers Radio Friday *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ We are all learning. Every day we are reading and learning. How to's and What if's. The thing is now more than ever there are many keyboard survivalists and article writers who are looking to get traffic with outlandish articles that could hurt you more than help you. Tonight on I Am Liberty we are going to talk about the most popular prepper myths out there. I have talked about many of the more controversial ideas that are worth considering in this topic. Wild edibles are great the knowledge is necessary but if you think wood sorrel and burdock is going to sustain you long term than you might as well scarp the plans for a chicken coop and use that wood for your coffin.
Articles claim everything from finding direction by moss growth and staving off hypothermia with alochol. Reading is always good so long as you can disseminate the real deal from that which would get you killed. It’s important and though we can laugh about it there are many people who believe that they can buy their way out of hunger.
It’s going to be a show for much conversation and contention. I advise you guys to call in and dispel this myths or tell me why you think they are being misdiagnosed. Don’t miss it. Its I Am Liberty live on www.prepperbroadcasting.com Tags: American Preppers Radio, Preppers Broadcasting, I Am Liberty, Myths
Myths about health and wellness perpetuate themselves because people tend to pass along information to others that is totally untrue. Experts say that in the world of fitness, myths and half-truths are what may be keeping individuals from getting the workout and results desired. To assist us in putting our best foot forward and dispelling some of these myths Soy interviews the “Fitness Guru: Cora O’Kelley”.
October is National Physical Therapy Month! Join Core Wellness' owner and founder, Dr. Elizabeth Polis, PT, DPT, as she debunks some common myths about physical therapy and also dishes on some of her favorite physical therapy practices. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
The first of a four part series discussing the myths surrounding the most popular paranormal phenomenon of today. This episode is about the ghost hysteria that had become more and more prevalent in popular media. This is actually a new version of a previous episode that had to be removed due to technical difficuties.
The October 12, 2013, episode of American Heroes Radio features a conversation with Captain Edward M. Brittingham, USN (ret.), the author of Hard Facts.
Captain Edward M. Brittingham, USN (ret.) “was in the Air Force ROTC in college, made pilot, but dropped out in his junior year. Drafted in 1962, he joined the Navy as a navigator (Naval Aviation Observer) and then reported to NAS Norfolk, Virginia for submarine training. He joined VP-10 and transitioned to the P-3A aircraft where antisubmarine warfare became the primary mission. He moved up the ranks ultimately to Commanding Officer of VP-11.” Edward M. Brittingham is the author of The Iranian Deception; Sub Chaser; Operation Poppy and Hard Facts: Terrorist Camps, the CIA, and the State of Homeland Security. According to the book description of Hard Facts: Terrorist Camps, the CIA, and the State of Homeland Security, "The clues are as mystifying as they are terrifying: Off America s East Coast a new generation of nuclear-armed Russian subs lie in wait for devastating orders. At a clandestine base in Yemen, terrorists begin a countdown for jihad. In South America a dictator secretly tries to acquire super weapons from Russia and Iran. And suicide bombers may have managed the unthinkable could they have smuggled WMDs into the US? Now it's a race against time as the CIA, FBI, and Department of Defense hunt frantically for the terrorists while trying to unravel the links behind a global conspiracy out to destroy the United States.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (196 chatters)
- John Baptist (130 chatters)
- NTEB (82 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (53 chatters)
- Websleuths (48 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (45 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- ARC Studies (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- kamau301 (0 chatters)