SORT BY Relevancy
To many, history might be dry and boring, yet if we have a burning desire to understand what is truth, then history becomes vibrant and alive. History sheds light on our present world and also gives understanding for the future. It is through history that we find our roots, and has become the reason and object of why much of our history today has been throughly censored; so that our roots will be purposely obscured. The day is approaching, perhaps, when the only historians will be amateurs who study history as self-help, who examine the past in order to make sense of the present and not be caught unprepared by the future. "We have been taught lies. Reality is not at all what we perceive it to be. Reality must be discerned at all costs if we are to be a part of the future.
8:00PM Pacific 9:00PM 10:00PM Central 11:00PM Eastern Home of Mystery Babylon Radio
Guest Author John Daniel "The Grand design Exposed"
Rome, from its earliest history, has always been the implacable enemy of God's truth, from its decree to crucify Jesus Christ, to sending early Christians to their deaths in the coliseum arena of ravenous lions. It was that same 'Sun' worship system of religion, that had been originally concocted in Babylon. Anciently, it had come to Rome in fragments and was known historically as Pagan Rome. But later, as the Imperial Roman Empire collapsed and Papal Rome took its place, Babylonian Sun Worship manifested itself in an almost pure and radical form. And even though today it has lost the power to have one executed for not conforming to its doctrines, it is still the same, and is called the 'Roman' Catholic (universal) Church. The religion of the Romans was always emphatically a state religion, and every Roman god had something to do, some useful office to perform with distinct rituals and sacrifices related to national life. The calendar was an official almanac of religion, which paralleled the seasonal changes of the year distributing their appropriate ceremonies. Each stage of the year, the progress of agricultural development, the family meal, all contributed to the ongoing pulsation and energetic cycle of ceremonies.
Guest John Daniel Author of "Grand Design Exposed" presenting and laying the foundation from ancient history to present history
THE MYSTERY RELIGION of Babylon has been symbolically described in the last book of the Bible as a woman "arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: and upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Rev. 17:1-6). When the Bible uses symbolic language, a "woman" can symbolize a church. The true church, for example, is likened to a bride, a chaste virgin, a woman without spot or blemish (Eph. 5:27: Rev. 19:7,8). But here, in striking contrast, an unclean woman, a defiled woman, a harlot, is pictured. If it is here correct to apply this symbolism to a church system, it is clear that only a defiled and Fallen church could be meant! In big capital letters, the Bible calls her "MYSTERY BABYLON.
Guest John Daniel exposing the roots of Mystery Babylon.
To many, history might be dry and boring, yet if we have a burning desire to understand what is truth, then history becomes vibrant and alive. History sheds light on our present world and also gives understanding for the future. It is through history that we find our roots, and has become the reason and object of why much of our history today has been throughly censored; so that our roots will be purposely obscured.The day is approaching, perhaps, when the only historians will be amateurs who study history as self-help, who examine the past in order to make sense of the present and not be caught unprepared by the
Guest John Daniel author of "Grand Design Exposed" The name Babylon is commonly known as a city in most peoples thinking. Many will understand that it was and is still a Kingdom to this day. However, while it began as a city, the kingdom of Babylon became a great system of security, a system of governance, economy and a system of religion. It has evolved over thousands of years being the vehicle through which Lucifer has honed his cunning on the masses of the inhabitants of the world. The kingdom of Babylon is featured prominently in the Bible and in historical writings, it was a kingdom that was born after the great flood as recorded in the book of Genesis. All Proper Students of History understand that what passes for "history" in orthodox accounts, and approved by the Powers-That-Be and presented by them to the gullible public as true accounts of past events and personalities therein are invariably flawed. Moreover, the proper student of history also understands that these accounts are not academically flawed due to simple ignorance or poor research but that they are products of a careful, deliberate, co-ordinate and cynical effort to subvert objective history. That is, the rulers of this Earth wish to conceal from the masses their true power, the true nature of this power and the true account of how they have garnered this power and the extraordinary lengths they go to extend this power over the masses. The proper study of history reveals that there are two types of accounts possible: either everything on Earth happens by chance, that there is no design or purpose to it, or history is "made" and that there is design and purpose to what transpires on this Earth.
in The Bible
One chapter in the book of Revelation (the last book of the Bible) describes a future superpower 'city' named “Mystery Babylon”. Why is it a “mystery”? Because the identity wasn't revealed at the time the prophecy was given. Obviously it would become known at some future date when this country/city comes into existence. If this country exists today, let's see if you can guess which it is based on descriptions in the Bible. Tonight 8pm. Central.
Tonight special guest Maria Merola Wold of http://www.doubleportioninheritance.com/maria-s-blogs will be on to expose the Papacy and it's connections with Mystery Babylon in Revelation 17... and much more!
Let's Talk! The End Point is a 100% Ad Free - Commercial Free listener driven broadcast. Call in at (646) 716-9430 between 10 to 12 CST to discuss your ideas, opinions, insights or just to talk - I will be fair to all concerns, all viewpoints. I will get the ball rolling with news of the day, informative clips, special guests or what's going on in my universe but will freely take all callers as they come and I will give you ample time to speak.
My co host is John Daniel author of "The Grand Design Exposed" Thanks for listening
There are only 2 religions in the world, one where man is the ultimate authority and is capable through his intellect to solve all the world's problems. The other recognizes the Creator, correctly identifies His communication to us and let's it stand separate above all else and placing the ultimate authority with Him in all things past, present, and future. So who is your authority, man's intellect or the Creator's?
Not to mention other examples, is not every Christian obliged to sanctify Sunday and to abstain on that day from unnecessary servile work? Is not the observance of his law among the most prominent of our sacred duties? But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify. "The Faith of Our Fathers" by James Cardinal Gibbons Page 72 on the Question of the Sabbath Changing times and dates.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (50 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)