SORT BY Relevancy
Attorney Mark Mellor will be our special guest on this upcoming episode.
Mr. Mellor obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree from Cornell University in 1988. While at Cornell he was a member of Cornell University's National Debate and Forensics Team, repeatedly recognized as an exceptional debater and individual public speaker throughout the country. Mr. Mellor obtained his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law in 1992. He was admitted to both the California and the District of Columbia Bars and has been practicing law for over 16 years in both state and federal courts, including the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Mellor started his own Real Estate and Business Litigation Practice in 2001 and has had three published opinions in the California Courts of Appeal since that time.
He is well versed in Real Estate Law and has just returned from Washington D.C. where his opinion was heard by our nations leaders concerning our present housing crisis.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (77 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (50 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Pull It Together (3 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (3 chatters)
- What If You Just Imagine (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Tough Reality with Host Mike A (1 chatters)