SORT BY Relevancy
We will be hosting the second Cure Panel Talk show on Myeloma on Sept 25th. This time we will have MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Peterson in conversation with Dr. Hari, a famous Myeloma expert. They will be joined in by a panel of myeloma bloggers/survivors/caregivers who will be discussing improvements in Myeloma survival
This March our Myeloma Cure Panel topic is:
Working While Living with Myeloma
We have Matt Goldman, myeloma survivor, in conversation with Cancer Legal Resource Center representative Anya Prince, myeloma survivor Amy Garofalo and noted myeloma author and advocate, Pat Killingsworth.
We are hosting our next Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Oct at 7 pm EST. We have Pat Killingsworth leading the panel discussion on the very controversial topic,
CURE Vs CONTROL, Can multiple myeloma be cured?
with panelists, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Jack Aiello.
The first episode of the Multiple Myeloma Cure Panel with Dr. Ravi Vij of Washington University, St. Louis. In this episode we discuss the latest in Multiple Myeloma developments
We are hosting our November Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Nov at 6pm EST. MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Petersen will be in conversation with myeloma expert, Dr. James Berenson from IMBCR on the topic: Myeloma Treatment Without Transplant. They will be joined by a panel including, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Matt Goldman.
We are talking about Bone Damage in Myeloma with hematologic oncologist, Dr. Amrita Krishnan, City of Hope. Dr. Krishnan director of City of Hopes Clinical Multiple Myeloma Program, seeks to battle one of the least understood cancers and make gains in one of the most rapidly changing areas in cancer research.
We are excited to feature Dr. Vincent Rajkumar of Mayo Clinic on The Cure Panel Talk Show. Dr. Rajkumar will be addressing the topic, Myeloma Control vs. Cure with our panel of patient experts.
Dr. S. Vincent Rajkumar is a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. His research focuses on clinical, epidemiological, and laboratory research for myeloma and related disorders.
Panelists: Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk, Cynthia Chmielewski, Lizzy Smith
Register here: http://curepanel.carefeed.net/event/rsvp/19/
(or) mail Priya@trialx.com
Our August On-Air Myeloma Support Group is discussing ways that patients and caregivers can help boost myeloma research. We have Pat Killingsworth lead the meeting with our guest for the month, Jenny Ahlstrom.
Jenny Ahlstrom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2010. After treatment, she wanted to be prepared with a plan of action in case of relapse. She learned how few patients participate in clinical trials and started mPatient Myeloma Radio as a tool to help her and others learn about the latest in myeloma research. She is also the founder of the Myeloma Crowd site and the CrowdCare Foundation. She is a wife to a busy entrepreneur and investor and is the mother of 6 children. Prior to her favorite job as a mom, she worked for IBM as a systems engineer and marketing representative.
REGISTER HERE! (or) mail email@example.com
Cure Panel Talk Show launches its first Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group Meeting.
Myeloma patients from all over the world can now dial-in to the meeting to listen and share their stories or ask questions.
Topic of meeting is: Balancing The Needs Of Patient and Caregiver.
The first meeting will have myeloma survivor and blogger, Pat Killingsworth, Sandy Hirsch, and Sue VanDuyn offering advice for myeloma patients based on their experience.
Dr. Shaji K Kumar is Associate Professor of Medicine at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and a consultant, Mayo Clinic Division of Hematology. Dr. Kumar is board certified in medical oncology and hematology. He is a member of the American Society of Hematology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Association of Clinical Research, American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, American Medical Association, Association of Physicians of India, and the European Hematology Association. His laboratory focuses on development of novel drugs for treatment of myeloma and he has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals including British Journal of Haematology, Blood, American Journal of Hematology, and Bone Marrow Transplant on this topic.
On the panel are myeloma advocates, Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Nick van Dyk, and Cynthia Chmielewski.
Dr. Roger Tiedemann is a scientist at the Ontario Cancer Institute and a hematologist specializing in multiple myeloma and lymphoma within the division of Medical Oncology and Hematology at the Princess Margaret Cancer Center and is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Toronto with appointments from the Department of Medical Biophysics and in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Tiedemann is a New Zealand-trained hematologist and fellow of both the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia. Hes an author of a US patent application for a new cell cycle therapeutic. His research focus includes multiple myeloma stems, progenitor cells, genomics and the development of new therapeutic strategies for myeloma based on an understanding of the tumor biology.
RSVP here! (or) mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are talking about high-risk multiple myeloma and its prognosis with Dr. Sagar Lonial this August. Make sure REGISTER in advance to ask Dr. Lonial your myeloma question.
Dr. Lonial is Professor at the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, Director of Translational Research, B-cell malignancy program as well as Associate Director of Hematology Oncology Fellowship Program. He staffs and works both on the transplant service as well as in the B-cell malignancy clinic. Dr. Lonial completed his Hematology-Oncology training at Emory University, and prior to that received his internal medicine residency at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston Texas. There he spent an additional year as a Chief Medical Resident at the Ben Taub General Hospital as well as the Texas Heart Institute and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Lonial is on the editorial board for Clinical Lymphoma and Myeloma and The American Journal of Clinical Oncology, as well as an ad hoc reviewer for Blood, Cancer Research, Clinical Cancer Research, Haematologica, and other journals. He has authored or co-authored over 40 papers and abstracts, and was recently appointed to Vice-chair for the ECOG myeloma committee.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (186 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (63 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (0 chatters)