SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we learn more about the new Hevylite® test for myeloma patients - when it should be used and why it is important with Dr. Stephen Harding of The Binding Site.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Saad Usmani, MD about his new position as Director of Clinical Research for Hematologic Malignancies and Director of Plasma Cell Disorders at the Levine Cancer Institute and his clinical trials for high-risk myeloma patients. Dr. Usmani was formerly at UAMS.
Join us as we talk in detail about the recent announcement by the Mayo Clinic on Dr. Stephen Russell, MD, PhD's success in using the measles vaccine to halt myeloma growth. This major announcement was made earlier this week and patients want to know more. Dr. Russell will describe the long road to use vaccines to treat cancer, how that work was connected to myeloma, how it works in myeloma, and what comes next.
Hear from Dr. Brendan Weiss, MD from the Abramson Cancer Center at the University of Pennsylvania about the indicators and factors that can MGUS progression to myeloma and a host of immunotherapy approaches that are up-and-coming both in the lab and clinic. He will also share his work on the bone marrow environment, how obesity impacts transplant, and how MGUS in racial groups.
Join us as we talk Dr. Pieter Sonneveld, MD, PhD, who is the Chairman of the European Myeloma Network and Chairman of the HOVON Foundation about advances in myeloma in Europe and throughout the world.
Join us as we talk with myeloma genetics expert Dr. Walter Kuehl, MD, PhD of the National Cancer Institute about the progress being made in segmenting and targeting specific approaches for myeloma. Dr. Kuehl has completed deep research on the various pathways affected by these myeloma "subtypes."
Join us as we speak with Dr. Vincent Rajkumar, MD of the Mayo Clinic about obesity and race in multiple myeloma.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Robert Z. Orlowski, MD, PhD of MD Anderson Cancer about immunotherapies and the latest in his myeloma research.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Paul Richardson about why and when patients should join a multiple myeloma clinical trial. As a leader in very large myeloma clinical trials, Dr. Richardson will share studies that are moving the bar in myeloma care.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Aaron Rapoport, MD of the University of Maryland Greenbaum Cancer Center about his vaccine approaches and T-cell research in myeloma.
Dr. Roger Tiedemann is a scientist at the Ontario Cancer Institute and a hematologist specializing in multiple myeloma and lymphoma within the division of Medical Oncology and Hematology at the Princess Margaret Cancer Center and is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Toronto with appointments from the Department of Medical Biophysics and in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Tiedemann is a New Zealand-trained hematologist and fellow of both the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia. Hes an author of a US patent application for a new cell cycle therapeutic. His research focus includes multiple myeloma stems, progenitor cells, genomics and the development of new therapeutic strategies for myeloma based on an understanding of the tumor biology.
RSVP here! (or) mail email@example.com
Join us as we talk with Dr. Jonathan Licht of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center and Northwestern University about high risk myeloma.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)