SORT BY Relevancy
Is your Household supporting a 21st Century Education? What tools, resources, values, habits, etc. in your household speak 21st century Quality Education?
Academic Success is like a lock and key. The Schooling Process, the Learning Environment, the Quality of Education and the Household DNA must all be in sync to maximize the academic success of the child and facilitate the child reaching their full potential.
Are you concerned about Quality Education and Teachers? First, the schooling process needs to leverage your child's strengths.
There are three basic Learning Environments focusing on how education/instruction will be delivered.
Do you know the characteristics or signs of a Quality / High Quality Education?
iNACOL: A Parent's Guide to Choosing the Right Online Program
Books by Phyllis Austin: From Parent to Power, God Has Not Forgotten You
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act.
Invite young people to listen. Listen weekly. Call in 347.855.8603 or post a question/comment in our chat room.
My King's Service Worldwide Fellowship Network with Arch-Bishop Abrams, MDiv - The sabbath of the Lord, Friday, August 22, 2014 at 7 PM (EST)
My King's Service Worldwide Fellowship Network with Arch-Bishop Abrams, MDiv at 7 PM (EST)
KLZ 560 AM AND OTHER STATIONS WITH CRAWFORD BROADCASTING COMPANY ARE CONSIDERING my NETWORK SHOW...WILL KNOW BY NEXT WEEK...
Tribulation Baptist Church....
(GNN) Gregory news network...
SPONSORS CONTRIBUTORS WANTED $100 AND UP!!!!
ALSO MINIMUM CONTRIBUTORS WANTED $10 AND UP!!!!
THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH JESUS CHRIST IS MY SAVIOUR FOREVER....
AMEN AND AMEN!!!!! SO BE IT!!!!!
CELL PHONE #: 904.504.4283....
Sincerely, James william Gregory Jr., Born Again Christian, Preacher of the WORD OF GOD THE BIBLE (KJV)!!!!!
AMEN AND AMEN!!!!
An Embarrassment of Riches - The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, as well as educating and informing savers & investors. Entrepreneurs and investors are by nature optimists. If we weren't optimistic, we wouldn't risk our time and capital, neither financial nor intellectual on uncertain ventures. On the other hand, we're bombarded daily by bad news from every media outlet and from naysayers, thus challenging our natural optimism. Is the glass half empty, half full, or merely twice as large as it needs to be?
Are we living in an era plagued by the Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times"? We seem to be surrounded by riots, revolutions, wars, hatred, threats of war, and dysfunctional governments. There are outcries for those who worked hard and succeeded to "spread the wealth" to help those less fortunate. So we've invitedAlexander Green to join us and share his refreshing perspective. Alexander Green is the Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Investment U. He is the author of "An Embarrassment of Riches" and 3 other best selling books on investing, as well as editor of 3 investment newsletters.
The financial markets are rising to record highs, while the world is in turmoil. Is this an indication that investors are out of sync with the real world? Can this bull market continue to stampede despite all the bad news? What can we expect over the next 1, 5 or 20 years? For the answers to these and many more questions, get a cup of coffee, or glass of wine and join in the conversation …
My King's Service Worldwide Fellowship Network w Arch-Bishop Marcia Karen Abrams, MDiv., at 7 PM (EST) --- I am back live on the air with you.
Wow god has been so great I can now finally ask for everything... Amen. To God be the glory for great things He has done for us all.
My King's Service Worldwide Fellowship Network with Reverend Dr. D. Parker from UpState, New York
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Elavase (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Walking The Romans Road (0 chatters)