SORT BY Relevancy
Talking With Heroes presents a special show with the non-profit organization One Warrior Won, a project to bring attention to the soldiers who served in combat, and to help them become whole again. We speak with decorated veteran Richard Brewer, founder of One Warrior One. Your co-hosts are veteran G. Mark LaFrancis and Jim Bob Allgood, founders of Home With Heroes Foundation Inc.
Home With Heroes hosts veteran G. Mark LaFrancis and Jimmy Allgood of Redneck Adventures interview Jennifer Marino and Van Brinson, both outstanding veterans. Jennifer is traveling cross country on her bicycle in suppport of Gold Star Mothers and Van is chief executive officer of World Team Sports, a terrific organization helping veterans and their families.
A special Fourth of July episode with shout-outs to our men and women in uniform along with special patriotic music. Listen to officials of Concordia Parish, Louisiana, and the American Legion salute out men and women. Hear a selection of songs from The Never Forget CD featuring George Jones, Charlie Daniels, Leah Faith, Tayna Tucker, Aaron Tippin and others. This is a great salute.
This week on The Weekly Pulse with Ambro, the topic is all about honoring our military heroes far & wide. Host Ambrosha Angel pays tribute to those who serve in our military, those vets who are unemployed and homeless. This is one show that will surely have you talking the next day. Taking your calls on this important topic! We want to hear from YOU!
The September 7, 2013 episode of American Heroes Radio features a conversation with Colonel Will G. Merrill, USA (ret.) the author of 9/11 Ordinary People: Extraordinary Heroes: NYC - The First Battle in the War Against Terror!
Colonel Will G. Merrill Jr., “a native of Ashland, Wisconsin, graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point with the Class of 1958. He served overseas for 11 years in Germany, Vietnam, Korea & Greece. He retired from the US Army with the rank of Colonel in 1989. He is a graduate of the Artillery Officer Basic & Advanced Courses, the Army Ranger Course, the Army Airborne Course, the Armed Forces Staff College and the DOD Language School courses in Spanish and Greek. He earned a Master’s Degree in Business from Webster College. After completing his military service he became Vice President of a nationwide Home Inspection Service and later Vice President of a Wireless Communications Company. Colonel Will G. Merrill Jr. is the author of 9/11 Ordinary People: Extraordinary Heroes: NYC - The First Battle in the War Against Terror!
According to the book description of 9/11 Ordinary People: Extraordinary Heroes: NYC - The First Battle in the War Against Terror!, “as the tenth anniversary of the attack on New York City approaches, this new book relates the stories of many heroic people directly involved at the World Trade Center on 9/11. On September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 11 left Boston’s Logan airport at 7:59 a.m., followed fifteen minutes later, at 8:14 a.m., by United Airlines Flight 175. Both jets were subsequently hijacked by Islamic fundamentalist terrorists and rerouted to a flight path headed toward Manhattan. At 8:47 a.m., just 48 minutes after take-off, Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center; at 9:03 a.m., 16 minutes later, Flight 175 crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center."
On Saturday 10/26/2013, the 2nd Annual Fall Festival in Lynden, WA occurs from 10:AM to 6:PM, but on 9/28/2013 at 8:PM BarnCat Broadcasts/Podcasts from Heroes Resource with the Pre-Scoop on this Upcoming Local Event.
Listen as Derek Donovan, vice president of the nonprofit Fisher House Foundation talks about the history of the foundation, the great work Fisher House is doing for veterans and their families, and about future houses. Also, hear from a veteran and his wife who were guests of one of the Fisher House homes.
The pages of human history are not only long, they are largely redacted and distorted in a way that not only bolsters the official history of the righteous rule of the 'elite', but simultaneously covers up their long-term corruption and criminality. Those same pages are also replete with, and at times defined by, iconic and notable figures who rose to positions of either power or notoriety (or both) by either chance or design. Some historical figures are lauded as heroes or even saviors, while others are remembered only as a warning of what can happen when human potential goes horribly awry. Yet, more often than not, when the true details of their lives are subjected to close and objective scrutiny, even the lauded heroes of history fall from grace to one degree or another. There are however, a vanishingly small group of historical figures who, when scrutinized in the same way, provoke precisely the opposite effect; they are revealed to be true, and largely unsung, heroes. This details of their lives, and their deaths, tell a story of their ultimately unrealized potential to not only change human society for the better but to serve as role models for us all. Unfortunately, the lives of most of these individuals were dramatically cut short by an assassins bullet or some equally fatal plot hatched by the established authorities of the day who realised the very real threat posed to their rule by the unchecked emergence of a true champion of the people.Michael Collins, JFK, RFK, MLK, Ghandi, Lumumba, Lennon, Moro, Sadat, Palme, Diana, Rafik Hariri, Benazir Bhutto, Anna Lindh, Yasser Arafat…this is a short-list of great or potentially great leaders who were assassinated in the 20th century.This week on Sott Talk radio we'll be looking at the lives and deaths of these individuals and others who were 'taken out' simply because they had the power and intent to make our world a better place for all.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- Omega News (63 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (23 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (16 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (10 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Kawakab (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (1 chatters)