SORT BY Relevancy
Which will provide a better ROI? Some investors use mutual funds, others buy individual stocks and build their own portfolio. Which way is better? Who has the higher ROI at the end of the year. The answer may surprise you. Martha Stocks CMT explains how mutual funds are created, and how a fund manager selects stocks. She also will explain what an investor needs to know to create their own portfolio.
Martha Stokes, CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
For many the thought of investments immediately brings up the topic of mutual funds. This is interesting as mutual funds have not really been in existence all that long.
Today NO BS Money Guy Todd Strobel interviews Best Selling Author Kim Butler to determine the facts, fiction and marketing behind The Mutual Fund Industry.
Kim will be sharing the facts as well as alternatives that may be better choice for the investor if not necessarily the sales person.
Click to download your free E-Book: Saving With Risk; Mutual Funds from a Prosperous Perspective
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today we are speaking with Paul Shifrin, a Director with SC&H Group, about the need for audit and compliance services for hedge funds.
What's the three-legged stool of retirement and why do we have to forget about it and become investors instead of savers.
Tonight we look at mutual funds, investing with a purpose to minimize risk, maximize growth and get ahead of the game.
And what's the picture window story?
Sponsored by the Point Cafe, Schenectady Computer Repair, and Arthur's Market.
Trust Funds, are they good thing or a hinderance? You know, it seems like more and more, people are being left with fortunes left by family members who have passed away. Probably the best example, or maybe the worst is, the Kardashians. Robert Kardashian Sr. who helped try the O.J. Simpson case, passed on and left his children a fortune. Granted, they are doing something with that fortune but, it has not been all roses for the "famous" family. The late Phillip Seymour Hoffman, who passed away earlier this year, decided early on(in 2004) not to let his children become known as "trust fund kids". So he left his $35 million dollar fortune to his long time companion,, and the mother of his three children.
Now look at us, the everyday working(Well....) man and woman. Most of us aren't in a position to set up a trust for a loved one, or loved ones. But for those that do, do you think it's a good idea? Do you think that having a trust helps or hurts the one we love? Does a trust negate responsibility? We'll talk about trusts and if they help or hurt us. This week. "On-Air.
America's Credit Union Conference 2014 is right around the corner. Robert Israelite from CUNA Mutual will join Holly and Mike to preview his session on Mobile Lending strategies.
Now that you understand mobile lending, have you learned what it can do for your credit union and your members? Are you meeting your members’ channel preferences through your consumer lending program? Member experiences, fueled by technology, are driving new expectations. Review demographic and technology trends and learn how you can maximize mobile lending for your credit union.
Join us for a fun and informative show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (85 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (74 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (11 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Straight Talkin Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (0 chatters)