SORT BY Relevancy
If you've notice more men sporting mustaches in November, well, that's the work of Tom Whiteside. Tom's part of the Business and Community Engagement team at Movember. Movember is the leading organization committed to changing the face of men's health, figuratively and literally. During the 30 days of November, the organization encourages men to grow a mustache to raise awareness of men's health. Tom's focus within the organization is on the Midwest and Texas to help provide structure and support across local committees, corporations, colleges and communities. He also oversees the MOVE initiative within the US, a program designed to introduce more physical activity, including yoga, into the lives of Mo Bros and Mo Sistas. Before coming to Movember, Tom worked for three years with the LIVESTRONG Foundation in Austin, TX. There he helped build Team LIVESTRONG's endurance athletics program.
Tom graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in English. He is a survivor of Hodgkin's lymphoma and credits yoga for being instrumental in his recovery. He also grows a mean Mo.
Join us for PWR SLAM! Each & Every Wednesday Night at 9 PM EST / 8 PM CS. This week we talk to a revolutionary, an ambassador, a model and a gentleman. Several of these actually describes one person. In our spotlight, Koby Rutland from Bodyslam Media Productions will join us to talk about the two shows they will be running this weekend with some top name talent, including WWE Hall Of Fame member Jerry The King Lawler. Also joining us from Bodyslam will be wrestler Andy Dalton. We will then be joined by former WWE star Sylvain Grenier. Sylvain's career in WWE spanned a number of incarnations, from the anti American revolutionary in La Resistance to Sylvan the Model to Sylvain, Ambassador From Quebec. Now of course when you put a guy from Quebec, an opinionated female from Toronto, and a host from the city of the Stanley Cup champions, there will be hockey talk and it might turn into verbal fisticuffs. Speaking of fisticuffs, our featured guest knows how to put his up in the classical sense. Eric Right, known as The Gentleman Brawler, is one of the most unique wrestlers on the scene today. Coming down to the ring in a robe and towel, with a handlebar mustache and the low cut boots of the early days of wrestling, Eric combines the look with a skill that has made him one of the people you just can't miss. Gaining national exposure as part of the roster of Paragon Pro Wrestling, we will talk about the changes in Eric's personna from where he started to where he is now and what he sees for the future of The Gentleman Brawler. As always, Sean, Steve and Katie welcome your questions via our chat room by joining Blog Talk Radio (FREE of Charge), Skype or phone at (347) 826-9418. Please remember all calls and the chat will be screened. ***ALL CALLS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SCREENING & TIME RESTRICTIONS*** Join us as we Brawl Like A Gentleman (And One Lady) for what promises to be 3 FULL hours of Fantabulous Fandemonium Indytainment!
“Forgotten music on 78 records" by Curt Hahn
1. Frankie Laine with Paul Weston and His Orchestra – In The Beginning / Old Shoes 1955
2. Count Basie and His Orchestra– Rusty Dusty Blues / All of Me 1945
3. Woody Herman and His Orchestra – Gee, It's Good To Hold You / Your Father's Mustache 1945
Link to podcast to listen and enjoy this music: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/s3production/2015/02/06/frankie-laine-count-basie-and-woody-herman
For information on the background of the songs and contacting Curt Hahn, write to www.Facebook.com/s3productions2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in Rock Music
WE'RE BACK AFTER A SHORT HIATUS AND WE'RE GONNA OPEN UP THE PIT ONCE AGAIN!!!
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW TONIGHT WITH THE ONE AND ONLY ZARDONIC!!!
HERE'S THE LINEUP FOR THE SHOW!!
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
All Hail The Mustache - Coffins (Hollywood,FL)
Zardonic - Bring Back The Glory (PLANET EARTH)
Zardonic - For Justice (PLANET EARTH)
Zardonic - Smells Like Teen Sprirt Remix (PLANET EARTH)
Violent Work of Art - Reasons To Hate (Sweden)
Moonsorrow - Sankarihauta (Helsinki,Finland)
Inactive Messiah - Sing (Athens/Hellas Greece)
Ministry - Punch In The Face (Los Angeles, CA)
Hopgrasser - Chivalry Might Be Dead (San Diego,CA)
(de)absolve - Bereft (Sebring,FL)
(N)ception - Huntress ft Jeremy Hyson (Orlando,FL)
Gargamel - Cold and Twitchy (Orlando,FL)
Skindred - Playing With The Devil (Newport, South Wales)
This week we take moment to thank our lord for the birth of actor Tom Atkins. For years Atkins has been a genre staple and a film saving presence in the movie industry. Atkins talents are so immense rumor has it he sold a movie about ice cubes to the eskimos. Tune in and listen to what two grown men sucking off a 70 year old actor sounds like...does that sound bad?
in Self Help
A List of Slut Tells by: Internet Females
1. Has tattoos. This is especially the case if they’re visible, multiple, large, and elaborate. If they have sexual themes, you’re in like Flynn.
2. Piercings outside of the traditional earlobe placement. Sluttiness increases as you radiate from the lobe, to other parts of the ear, to the nose crumb, to the bull-ring. Other parts of the face—and erogenous zones—speak even louder.
3. Has “slut face.” You either recognize it or you don’t.
4. Cusses a lot. Especially if she uses the words “fuck,” “,” or “cock” outside of the bedroom.
5. Not ticklish. I’ve noticed that girls who aren’t ticklish aren’t so because they’re used to being handled (by men). Almost every prude is super ticklish, while sluts are rarely so. Sluts may have a physical response to light touching, but it’s rarely a tickled sensation.
6. Broaches the topic of illegal drugs (even marijuana) without prompting. The more illegal, the sluttier.
7. Has big tits. They probably came in early, which translates into additional years of male attention.
8. Shows excessive skin for weather conditions. Exposes the midriff, lower back, or ass-piece from the bottom of her daisy-dukes even when it’s not super-hot.
9. Has extra body hair (arms, girl-sideburns, girl-mustache) and/or a low speaking voice. This, I’m told, is simple biology. More hair and low voice equals more testosterone. It’s an imperfect metric, though, because women of certain ethnicities are just more hirsute by default.
Daryl and Taylor review the USA's 2-1 loss to an overpowering Colombian side on Friday evening by discussing their specific predictions for the match and answering listener questions (there are a whooooole bunch of them). Topics covered include Mixx's mustache, the Green(er) Movement, the Beautiful Beast that is Jermaine Jones, and why the heck the USA loves to concede so many goals in the final minutes.
We're back to school and Professor Barcus has brought us the perfect class, Concentration. Yes, that time honored game, and NBC's Classic Concentration has Alex Trebek with the Mustache.
There's more info on this, Yodely Guy takes a trip...through Twitter...and Big Brother's Finale is tomorrow night, we'll catch up on them.
Survivor premieres tomorrow night as well and we'll cover it.
in Pop Culture
We Dish on EVERYTHING. From clothes, current events, black female enterprise, black feminism, black female rights, black female sexuality, black female health, black female wealth and most importantly BLACK FEMALE SOVEREIGNTY!
The Original Mother, the Black Wombyn is the last to awaken to her Divinity and Divine Place in the Cosmos. We are the place to discuss all the things they DON'T WANT us to talk about or focus on. Tune in daily, write to us to be a host, and share! This is FOR US and BY US. so lets SUPPORT our OWN.
In the "HoJo's amazing mustache" edition, Jeffrey and Greg discuss the recent Mets field staff changes and speculate if there might be another on the horizon with Joe Maddon now a free agent. Next, we discuss Gabriel Ynoa, taking an in-depth look at his August 20th start against Erie. Shockingly, Jeffrey liked him more than Greg. Then, we answer your e-mails on Michael Cuddyer, the TDA to the outfield rumor, rule changes, and of course, Daniel Murphy, before wrapping up with the usual fringy relief arm prospect talk. Finally, Greg breaks Jeffrey's heart with a mention of Yusmeiro Petit's latest playoff appearance.