SORT BY Relevancy
As an American Muslim Revert, I face a whole lot! WE.... face a whole lot of hating, debating, and intential attacks. This can cause much emotion and place a heaviness on our hearts and minds. A recent call into the "Hannity Show" left me broken. These people no doubt have an agenda. They can not be this ignorant to the true reality of Islam and its teachings! or are they??? In this episode we will discuss some of these attacks and events, and whole lot more!
One attack that is always laid at our feet is "why don't the Muslims stand up against what they say is NOT the TRUE ISLAM?". Well, we do! Unfortunately, the powers that be do not give us the forums to relay that message...... lets talk about this and more!
The Yusuf Sneed show is here to help spread the truth and dispell the myths! Please FOLLOW US and stay tuned in! Thanks!
discussion of Islam and Mohammed and Quran
As an American, I am disgusted at what I see going on around the world, and knowing that my country's foreign policy has a thing or two to do with it, adds to the frustration. American is a great country with great people, but we have been hijacked by a force that is unseen...
As a Muslim, I am commanded to look out for human life, stand up against wrong, speak out against injustice and do good deeds wherever I can, but Islam has been hijacked by a force that is evil and unseen.... Could it be the same forces at work here?
It is in the mix of these two cultures that I have found a true understanding of Islam. We Americans are naturally friendly and kind, and as a Muslim, we are commanded to be so... So, how is it that so many americans sit back and watch as so many Palestinians are murdered? If we are such good people, what is keeping us from standing up? If we Muslims are commanded to do so, why are we not? As an American Muslim, I am discusted with many of my fellow Americans and many of my felllow Muslims!
Lets talk about this and more, on the Yusuf Sneed show!!!! LIVE, with Yusuf Sneed!!!!
I sometimes wonder how those who believe in the liberal narrative regarding Islam (which holds it as an ‘unfairly maligned’ religion of peace) integrate mentally the events reported in the news of be-headings, raping and killing women and children.
How does a liberal protect his orthodoxy from the rational interpretation of ritual stonings, beheadings and terror attacks? And of what formidable substance does that firewall consist? Emotion? Stubbornness? How about that Americans must be humanitarian and we should take the slaying of Americans in stride and simply forgive and keep offering American life and treasure to the Muslims.
Well whatever it is, we will surely see it tested now with the Weak president that no-one respects or fears. Tune in Thursday at 11:AM EST for the rest of the story.
Today is the 13th anniversary of the brutal attacks by radical Muslims who follow Islam and practice jihad, on American soil in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.
Last night Obama addressed the nation about the "non threat" of ISIS on American soil, and declared that the "Islamic state is not Islamic"
Today we will remember how it was then and how it is now. We welcome your calls and comments.
Show notes will be available at http://www.biblenewsradio.com
What would possess someone, raised in a faith alien to Christianity to publically change his/her faith and risk the scorn and persecution from their former co-religionists? Money? Social standing? Certainly there've been cases like that. Benjamin Disraeli would never have become prime minister of Britain if his father Isaac had remained a Jew. In old Europe Jews would sometimes convert and join the state church to take advantage of financial and social benefits in wider society, even though in meant offending and scandalizing family and friends and cutting the ties that bind a man to his culture and heritage. In recent months, certain high-profile Muslim conversions to gospel faith have been well-publicized and done at great personal risk. This Thursday we discuss this higher motive for conversion: the motive of personal conviction without consideration of any worldly gain. Your host: Rev. Rick Anderson on "Jewish Roots", an Internet radio talk show at www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew . To call in with a question or comment: 347-324-5759.
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Matt Slick, founder of the Christian Apologetic and Research Ministry (CARM), will discuss his article, Questions for Muslims. The 18 questions delineated in Matt's article can serve as both the catalyst and guide for fruitful and challenging conversations with your Muslim neighbors--conversations that should naturally lead to gospel proclamation.
2. Hear Tony's recent conversation with Gordon, as student at California State University Northridge (CSUN). Gordon initiated the conversation by boasting about his wickedness and hatred for unborn children. He walked away having had his mouth closed after simply being challenged to support his godless worldview.
3. Pastor Jeff Vanderstelt wrote an article, 12 Simple Ways To Be On Mission This Halloween, last year in which he successfully articulates how to be missional without being evangelistic, during the Halloween season. The article serves as yet another example of how the traditions and musings of men carry more authority in American Evangelicalism than the Word of God.
Lsten to the Life Saving Teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad "Defense Against Orthodox Muslims " (digitally enhanced audio) The Most Hon Elijah Muhammadwith. This Friday from 6pm -7pm for questions go to: NWNOI.TALK@GMAIL.COM or go to: www.newworldnationislam.com. To register with the New World Nation of Islam please write in to:
New World Nation of Islam
P.O. Box 8466
Newark, NJ 07108
Join Host Live Chats
- I Am Rebecca (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- House To Life (4 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Weekend Watchdogs (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)