SORT BY Relevancy
What is the influence of music on young people? For most teens, music is an amazing outlet for personal identity development and expression.
Music can help youth relax and manage their moods and provide ways to connect with peers. Even better then plugging into an iPod all day long, leverage young people's interest in music and encourage them to play instruments and sing, try out Guitar Hero with family, learn about the history of jazz or Hiphop, or figure out how to edit and mix personal audio creations to share with family and friends online.
Off Da Wall Radio kicks off with your host Meidai with special guest hip hop emcee Jahni Denver from Woke Crew and hip hop artist Joey Dixon from Beatshop. Uncut, Uncesnored, Raw... Anything goes
WMLR, YOUR #1 STATION FOCUSED ON REBUILDING OUR NATION!
JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE LOVE WITH THE ABSOLUTE BEST OF SERIES, FEATURING THE GREATEST BALLADS OF THE ISLEY BROTHERS! DON'T MISS IT AS TEHUTI THE FLY VIRGO A.K.A THE SOUND MAN GIVES YOU THE BEST OF ONE OF MUSICS GREATEST GROUPS THE ISLEY BROTHERS!
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (38 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (30 chatters)
- The Appearance (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (10 chatters)
- ericalukes (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- United Black Front (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (0 chatters)