SORT BY Relevancy
Want some expert professional advice from a music veteran? Jay King knows the business. For years he has used his experience personally, and has shared his knowledge to help people achieve the musical goals they are seeking! He's a walking book of information and it's yours on Mondays and Wednesdays here on the JKN. 347-205-9366 If you need to know it, you can find it here - MUSIC and more.
Jay King is an expert in the business of music who has worked in many capacities from management to actual performing artist. tune in every Monday & Wednesday as he navigates you thru the unpredictable business we call music. www.thejaykingnetwork.com or listen by phone 347-205-9366 7-9pm pst
Listen in as News Director Rick Spisak welcomes three phenomenal international artists who are also producers.
Ed Bell, producer/host of WLRN-FM/“South Florida Arts Beat” who has been a fixture of South Florida Jazz both live and broadcast for over thirty years.
Lillian Taylor Stanbaher, Singer, Dancer Performer Poet and Actress, creator of ARTRIPAIA.
Peter Yianilos, Recording Engineer / Producer and President and Chief engineer of Artisan Recorders Inc. is the oldest continuously operated remote recording company in the Southeast.
While we are primarily a platform for the voices of Activists who have PNN to get their messages out.
TUNE IN LIVE or ANYTIME
This is a continuation of the previous call, an interview call with Jan Cercone, the founder of Solara Center and in this call Jan and Cheri talk about the fact that we are vibrational beings, how our environment can influence our thoughts, feelings, and deeds, and how that is even happening on an unconscious level all through the world, all around us.
Music rocks, soothes, transports and most importantly actually TRANSFORMS us. Why? Because we ARE music, we are vibration and we are responsive matrixes that shift and live and die metaphorically to powerful music. Science now underscores the evidence and I myself have a unit that can measure your emotions and organ vitality through your Voice! And the scale is based on, you guessed it, music!
For 30 years Jan Cercone has studied the effect of Tone and Sound on the human body through Anthroposophy, working with Hospice patients and becoming an expert Sound Healer and Educator in many diverse settings. We explore how music heals on a deeper level. In this call, Jan talks about fusing Vibrational Healing methodology with Concert and Music creation for artists and healers.
See Jan's special offer to help you step through and work in the next phase of your exciting evolving life. http://www.soundandlighthealingarts.com/membership
It's going to be magical and exciting. So please tune in, and join us on this exploration of music that heals.
Jeremy Moreno, Accredited Advisor of Insurance, joined Tolman & Wiker Insurance Services, LLC in 2011. He specializes in risk advisement to executives and business owners. His specialties are in agriculture, construction, manufacturing, finance, and technology.
Prior to entering the insurance industry, Jeremy has years of experience in starting an agricultural marketing division for a row crop grower on the Central Coast of California. Jeremy has experience in sales, management, food safety compliance, quality control, accounting, contract review, commodity pricing, inventory management, content management, recall procedures and finance. Jeremy attended the University of Southern California and Fresno State. He holds a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with a Focus in Entrepreneurship and Management.
In addition, Jeremy is active in a number of professional associations including AgSafe, Grower Shipper Association, Boys and Girls Club, Rotary International, Toastmasters International, Santa Maria Operation of Transportation Helpers, Young Professionals, and the Santa Maria Chamber of Commerce.
2. The world population is projected to go over 9 billion by 2050 with production to grow by 60%.
3. This will place major challenges for the global food supply chain.
4. Product contamination and recall liability is a major risk for food producers.
5. How can the insurance industry help food growers, processors and distributors?
6. What are the business insurance requirements for food producers?
7. Are there additional risks which can be minimized with business insurance?
Jeremy Moreno, AAI
CA DOI License: 0E52073
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (44 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (5 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- oh crap with jamie (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)