SORT BY Relevancy
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." Plato Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar, creators of If Not You, Who.org are here with Productive Play on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs - the NEW Business Woman, Their show shares great ways to productively play with your children.
Centuries ago, mankind was aware of the impact of music and now research shows how important it is to have a young child involved in music. Productive Play will share some information, songs and ways to put music into a child's life that will benefit him now and in the future. Join is for a fun 30 minute podcast and learn how to share the gift of music with your children.
Thanks to our show sponsors Everything Family.net and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our Mompreneur Sponsors in our Marketplace on our website.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, life us on Facebook and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can become one of our sponsors.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Most everyone loves music, especially kids. Studies show that music supports brain development, and some even see song as medicine-- bringing joy, healing and more. Listen in on this interview with Gabriela Masala and learn fun ways to incorporate music into your daily life with your child. She will share important benefits as well as specific mantras and songs to soothe and uplift Mama, child and the whole family.
Gabriela Masala, M.A., is a natural intuitive, with a knack for bridging inner and outer worlds, bringing relevance to daily living. She has been steeping in the universal wisdom teachings of metaphysics, mysticism, energetic healing, Shamanism, Yoga, Zen, Transpersonal Psychology, Earth-based Spirituality and Buddhism for more than 20 years. Her approach to healing is holistic, compassionate and evolutionary. Gabriela creates a context for authentic expression and sacred wisdom to come alive.
Gabriela is a lover of life, art, music, nature, humanity and cosmology. She is a long time student and facilitator of several schools of yoga, dance, martial, healing and expressive arts. She is a published writer and is currently in production of her first musical recording project. She is the choreographer/creative director for ZaBoomBa, Interactive Theatrical Production. She served on the founding staff of The Chopra Center for Well Being, on the Fitness and Movement Therapy teams for Canyon Ranch Health Resort, was the director of Yoga and Movement for the internationally acclaimed Shape Your Life(tm) Programs and cofounder of BodyVida, Expressive Arts and Movement.
She currently offers Group and Individual Consultations and guides special events, locally, nationally and abroad. Contact Gabriela at www.theinnerwealth.com
As Child Mental Health Counselors and Play Therapists we have heard many parents wonder about their child lying. It’s concerning, disappointing, sometimes embarrassing and even infuriating when our children lie. With over 25 combined years in children’s mental health we have some ideas we want to share with you about why children lie and what you can do when they do. We also will be talking about some things you can do to minimize this behavior in your kids. In this show will cover several strategies that can help you help your children to become Freakishly Well Behaved kids. This episode will focus on lying.
Author, Professor, Mental Health Counselor, Play Therapist, International Speaker, & Mom-- Dr. Mullen has learned from the thousands of children she has worked with insights and actions necessary for parenting that will lead to the behavior and attitude changes you are looking for with your children.
If you are willing to learn, listen, grow, and work hard at this, your results will be nothing short of miraculous! You can have Freakishly Well Behaved Kids too! Remember to check out NAUGHTY NO MORE an activity book to help kids make better decisions. When kids feel good, they behave that way!
This week on Mom Talk Radio, former family law attorney and blogger at TripletsInTribeca.com, Notoya Green shares preschool prep tips for toddlers. Dishing on Dinner features Nicole Brady of SAHMReviews.com. Internet Safety Expert and owner of OvernightGeek.com, Jesse Weinberger, shares tips for helping your children avoid online sexual predators. Dr. Liz Matheis, licensed Clinical Psychologist and certified School Psychologist, talks overscheduling kids. Dr. Edward Moody, president of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), shares tips for preventing and treating mouth and tooth injuries in kids.
Kids in the Street: Pop/Rock band out to revolutionize your wavelengths. They just finished up recording their debut ep with Kevin Gates (Never Shout Never, The Ready Set).
A couple guys with a similar passion, making music. Birthed from the ashes of a diverse list of genres, from punk pop to hardcore; Kids In The Street have plenty of experience in the game. Debut ep, Moving Forward, out now and more vids to come on YouTube!
Alex from Kids in the Street joins Take 2 Radio Music on Wednesday, Feb. 26th at 3pm eastern!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (44 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)