SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of The Integrated Physician, Dr. Fratellone will explore the medicinal properties of mushrooms and how they can be used in treating various medicial conditions and his recent trip to Washington state to extensively study of techniques and technologies of Mycorestoration.
This program will be broadcast LIVE from Jennifer's Way Bakery at 263 East 10th Street (between 1st Avenue and Avenue A). Stop in and say hello, ask a question or just listen to the program beginning at 8:30 pm. Or simply call in and listen from your computer or cell phone!
IDMYGD on Mushrooms
Every Monday (7-8 PM EST) the IDMYGD website becomes live on the radio! Then, we post a blog recap and edited podcast version the next day.
Tell whoever or whatever is making you angry, worried or stressed to EFF OFF on air and your fellow mob members, self-help experts & comedians will respond helping you dissolve those feelings instantly.
We may even F$&! with anyone bothering you until you feel better (we call those paybacks)!
We will of course chime in with our own EFF OFFS as well! It’s like a “don’t sweat the small stuff and it’s all small stuff”, self-help meets comedy type of concept. Don’t waste your chance for Instant Stress Release with your host and fearless leader NYC comedian Dave Arena and co-hosts comedians John Wellington and Tim Cornett (we can help with your life). You also never know which friends of comedy and
On this excellent episode suggested by my new show director. This is going to be an awesome show. I will be disscussing the kinds of edible mushrooms there are, ways to cook the mushrooms, ways to use mushrooms in your dishes, and a few mushroom entrees that I know of. This is going to be an excellent show. I have a stuffed mushroom recipe, and Marsala mushroom sauce recipe, and a cream of mushroom soup recipe.
Tune in LIVE to learn mushrooms.
Your Community Science Class is in session! This upcoming episode is a continued exploration of the Etheogenic Plants that many suggest have been placed here for our growth, expansion and healing. We emphasize that these substances are not to be taken lightly. Join us as we learn the difference between 'magic' mushrooms which are considered to be 'psychedelic' and 'fly agaric' whi
Today our guest is Maggie Trudeau, who has some life experiences to share with us! In our shows, we will talk a bit about the Health Benefits of an herb that has been in use for over 5,000 years, that has been scientifically shown to Poison Cancer Cells WITHOUT harming any of your Other body cells! It oxygenates the blood, detoxifies the blood, and restores the ph balance of the body, which results in Amazing things happening to a person's overall Health! Call Kelly at 719-289-4907 and leave your name, phone number (please speak clearly, old phone!) to get a call back for information on this herb! Email us at - email@example.com , OR firstname.lastname@example.org , OR see us on Facebook Groups - Spiritual Learning Connection for show times, links to archived shows, or schedule changes. There are also postings in Twitter - rev_kc ; or Linked In - Kelly Coulter. Website for healthy herbals is: www.kellycoulter.organogold.com/r/US
Normally the second part of our shows will be from the book authored by Thomas E. Mails titled, "The Hopi Survival Kit". It will take us several weeks to go through his entire work, and get the information out on air and in archives. This book, started in 1993 (20 years ago), was published in 1997 and has information relevant for all earth's inhabitants today. All episodes will be in archives, so if you miss one live, you can listen to it in the archive files!
Shonagh Home is an author, shaman and spell breaker, who takes her students beyond the cultural mass-trance and into the territory of the sacred. She works with both individuals and groups to foster new paradigms and awaken self-healing. Through her writing, she shares mystery teachings about the magic of the body, the reclaiming of ourselves as True Human Beings, and our ability to engage with the technology of nature. She teaches workshops that are deeply transformative, helping people to release from old behavior patterns and access a wealth of inner resources. She works with Owl medicine to help others "see" and gain wisdom. She teaches in the Pacific Northwest and around the country. You can learn more about Shonagh by visiting her website at?
With much honor we welcome to the program for the very first time Martial Arts Master Ahati Kilindi Iyi. In addition to Master Kilindi traveling the world and gathering & conveying our glorious story told in our impeccable fighting style, he has also amassed a thorough knowledge on the ancient use of magical mushrooms and other indigenous plants, vital to our vitality and key to our historical record. Master Kilindi is world renowned for his 30 plus years dedicated to th
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes author Ken Babal to talk about mushrooms and share great recipes. We’ll talk about his book: Mushrooms for Health and Longevity. Music today by Grégoire Maret who has emerged as a unique and compelling new voice across a wide spectrum of the modern jazz world. His chosen instrument - the harmonica and the extensive list of heavy- hitters who have enlisted him for their own projects is unparalleled: Herbie Hancock, Pat
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions for 90 minutes and then has a 30 minute interview with Amy Ryan. Amy F. Ryan lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her family. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Georgetown University Law Center. She practices law in Washington, D.C., specializing in the commercialization of new medical technologies. Amy has had Type 1 diabetes for nearly 20 years. She wrote SHOT: Staying Alive with Diabetes to create a readable account of this very difficult disease, one that would be different from the numerous "how-to" books about diabetes. She wanted a book that could be shared with family, friends, and others, to raise awareness about what life is really like for those with T1Diabetes.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• anti-inflammatory? linden infusion and comfrey infusions
• best herb for hair? nettles- infusion of course!
• how to make burdock seed oil for the scalp
• herbalism is allopathic medicine..
• kelp is the best seaweed to help us through difficulties..
• colonics and enemas remove bacteria from the colon.. we need bacteria in our intestines!
• cook your vegetables for long enough for maximum digestion.
• yellow dock tincture to keep the bowels regular- safe to take daily..
• function of estrogen and progesterone throughout a womans cycle..
• organic liver to raise iron levels..
• best blood stopping herbs- ladies mantel, witch hazel tincture, shepards purse tincture..
• all mushrooms have the ability to prevent cancer..
• HPV? St. Joans Wort and astragalus tincture
• artemisia vulgaris- crone wort- make vinegar with young leaves and roots..
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (189 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (65 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (48 chatters)
- NTEB (48 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (47 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (40 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (26 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (25 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (22 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (7 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (6 chatters)
- KDCL Media (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (5 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- TWR Radio (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Coffee with Chris (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle ONeal Bosley Jr (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)