SORT BY Relevancy
Ciro Marchetti is one of the most recognized names in Tarot art, and he has had the unique experience of both self-publishing decks as well as mass publishing through major publishers, even having done both with some of the same decks. Ciro is joining us today to share some publishing tips with aspiring artists and deck creators. What are the perks and pitfalls of self-publishing or mass publishing? Is there a financial difference between them, or a difference in time involvement?
Ciro is the much sought-after artist who created the Gilded Tarot, Gilded Tarot Royale, Legacy of the Divine Tarot, Tarot of Dreams, Oracle of Visions, and Gilded Reverie Lenormand.
Join us as Ciro shares his unique publishing experience and shares nuggets of wisdom.
Learn more about Ciro and his work at his website, http://CiroMarchetti.com.
Publishing a book is an excellent way to promote your business, gain new leads and establish yourself as an expert.
During this show, Business Success Coach, Donna Price will share strategies for developing your book idea. Things to consider when you are writing or developing a book and other book publishing related tips.
Join the conversation in the chat area or via phone.
Ready to publish your book? Learn tips and strategies from marketing expert Susan Friedman and published author Donna Price.
Susan Friedman is the founder of Aviva Publishing, having worked with over 150 authors to get their books to market.
In the book publishing industry, Aviva Publishing, is known as a “vanity publisher.” They publish books at the author’s expense, and the author holds 100 percent of the “rights” and profit to their book.
Once a book is written, the journey has only just begun. Because, there are still many steps involved to bring the book to market.
Donna will interview Susan to help listeners learn more about getting their books to print.
Susan works with authors on the publishing process of their books.
Our guest today is Suzette Morgan, owner of Farmor Group and Publishing, Recording and Publication Company.
FarMor Publishing was established in 2004 by Suzette Farquharson-Morgan to self-publish her first book, Living Testimonies. Since then, the company has produced a total of 9 inspirational books.
Welcome my guest, Stephanie Chandler, who, like me, loves helping thought leaders get great books out to the world. Stephanie is the president of Authority Publishing.
We will talk about the best strategies and tactics for successful writing, publishing and marketing books in todays very competitive world of publishing. I'll make sure to ask Stephanie her take on the best things new authors can do to help them achieve book publishing and marketing success in this lively thirty-minute exchange.
Tough Talk with Tony Gambone with guest Peter Biadasz
If you have ever dreamed of publishing that one book that burns within you, or you have a list of books that you have written and would like to pursue book publishing, we would like to introduce you to the qualified book publishing team at Total Publishing. Total Publishing is a team experienced with book publishing who are committed to helping authors and speakers self-publish quality books that will inspire the reader, are very attractive and will fit within the author’s book publishing budget. With more than 50 years combined experience in the book publishing industry, members of this team have developed projects for many New York Times best-selling authors. We have the book publishing experience, you have the manuscript, and we can help you with all of your book publishing needs. Let us prove to you what we can do!
Since there is no easier way to reach out and share than social media and so many of our listeners have already or are thinking about publishing we are pleased to present a return guest Tamara Dorris.
Tamara's newest book Secrets of a Spiritual Guru: Real Estate, Yoga & Lies, is a delightful comedy I must believe is based on real life experiences. It kept me shaking my head in every direction and is a recommended read.
We'll be talking about using social media for marketing books and other relevant topics with Tamara on today's show.
LEARN HOW TO SELF PUBLISH YOUR OWN BOOK AND REAP ALL THE BENEFITS AND REWARDS!!The course includes............10 Hour Audio Program10 Page Personal Diakonia (Purpose) Report (helps you decide what to write about)30 Emails/Daily Lessons1 on 1 Coaching As Needed1 Copy of Your Finished BookSIGN UP TODAY AT:call firstname.lastname@example.org://masterteacher33.com/join-now/
Alan R. Bechtold has been writing and publishing since the age of eight, and is the best-selling author of "Will Work for Fun: 3 Simple Steps for Turning Any Hobby or Interest Into Cash". He has also self-published countless books, reports and courses, mostly focusing on publishing for profit and utilizing what you publish as marketing to grow business revenues. An accomplished professional speaker, Alan has also been both host and guest on hundreds of radio shows, podcasts, teleseminars and Webinars. He started publishing profitably online before there was a World Wide Web, syndicating articles and news to operators of the local dial-up computer bulletin board operators.As Founding Member and managing editor at LifePath Books, Alan helps busy executives and professionals who would most benefit from publishing a book get the job done, beginning to end. He's also the CEO of Inkubator Media, publishers of high quality new media featuring a broad variety of the rising stars publishing today. Inkubator provides a unique approach combining self-publishing and "traditional" publishing, which allows authors to work directly with a publisher and editor to create your own self-published works, and receive mastermind training. Submitting them for publication by Inkubator Media includes full assistance polishing and unlimited opportunities to re-submit work. Once accepted and published, authors earn 70% of all proceeds.
Over 1.5 million new books were published in 2012 — over 10 times the number in 2007. 80% of Americans say they have a book inside them. If so, who will buy them? Why is one book a success and another just a paperweight?
With each turn of a page, the changes in the publishing industry create new opportunities, yet still demand the basics as well as innovation. If you want to know how to make your book a success story, ask the woman who built a business of making book success stories possible.
Antoinette Kuritz, CEO of The Kuritz Group, Inc., an organization that includes Strategies Literary PR in San Diego, CA, The La Jolla Writers Conference, and Writer’s Roundtable radio show, is known for taking writers from idea to successful publication and beyond. She helps authors determine the marketability of their idea, build their platforms, determines the best publication method and works with them on PR and Marketing.
Antoinette inspired Chicken Soup mogul Mark Victor Hanson and launched the national career of psychic medium John Edward. She has also worked with Carl Reiner, Betty White, Deepak Chopra and her favorite, Dr. Benjamin Spock. In her 350 radio shows, she interviewed top authors, publishers and agents; in her regular KUSI-TV spot she recommends books from her “Nightstand Reads”.
In 2001, combining her “behind-the-book-cover” expertise and her love of teaching, Antoinette founded the LaJolla Writers Conference. Each November in San Diego, the conference provides an inexpensive, informative and intimate gathering of established authors, agents and editors, guiding writers of all levels to success.
Website: www.LaJollaWritersConference.com Book: 1001 Ways to Celebrate America (2001) Phone: 858 467-1978
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (114 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (30 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (14 chatters)
- YusefEL (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Women On The Move (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- CaptNeal (4 chatters)
- Aquanetta your Ferry Godmother (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Read You Later (3 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ANSWERS with Joe Paul (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- bapnation (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Hockey (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Mr Magic (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (0 chatters)