SORT BY Relevancy
Your Host BadGirl PollyAnna Michael Francke Murder Mystery Solved http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june172013/michael-francke-1-ja.php
TONIGHT 8PM PDT /11PM EST
CALL IN: (646) 716-6137 LET'S TALK!
Please join me, Jorianne The Coffee Psychic , tonight, with my guest Author charles Byrley as we discuss the murder of two young teenagers who were mysteriously and abducted and vanished into the night1 who did it and why. We'll share what we both found as we worked hand in hand on this murder case . Join us tonight at www.blogTalkRadio/JorianneTheCoffeePsychic.com live tonight at 8:00 PM CST.
Has anyone you know disappeared/ and found later to have been murdered? was the case solved?
Share your story tonight.
Feel free to call in with any questions or stories at 347-633-9404
or call 219-940-9292 to schedule your very Psychic Reading or House Party
WHAT IS A COLD BLOODED MURDER?
WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT WHEN A POLICE COMMITS ONE.
BULLETS DON'T LIE AND NEITHER DOES FORENSICS
WE MUST DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!
ON "TRUTH HEALS"
30 minutes of nothing but the truth.....the whole truth.......share it....speak it....hear it......
To proclaim to be righteous and support capitalism , you would be contradicting yourself. To be a revolutionary and support capitalism, is a contradiction. If you support capitalism, and are not in the process of changing the ways of the system, you might be an accomplice to murder. We will present the case.
Have you wanted to become a mystery shopper but don't know how to get started? Where do you start? What do mystery shopping companies look for? How much can you earn? Join Doug Rector, owner of Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants, talk about the industry and what to be aware of.
Castle Bones Radio (CBR)
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT
Castle Season 7 # 5 “Meme is Murder “panel discussion
Castle and Bones news, ratings and spoilers.
Call in to speak with the host
Come chat with us and join in the fun.
All photos and audio clips used on this broadcast are copyright of ABC.
Fran Lewis and the World of Ink would like to welcome Tom Saywer the head writer of Murder She Wrote to talk about his career, working on the show and his latest five star release: Cross Purposes where we meet Private Investigator Barney Moon and a cast of characters you just won't forget.
Manhattan Private Investigator Barney Moon can hack, charm or con his way into or out of damned-near anything. Barney is driven - to solve cases, nail bad guys, and to anyplace not reachable via the NY Subway.
Barney never learned to drive. And, like most born/bred New Yorkers, he regards pretty much anywhere else as "Out-of-Town."But there is one place for which he has a particular, lifelong aversion: Los Angeles, California (which he thinks of as an Alien Planet). And - guess where he finds himself stranded?
In CROSS PURPOSES, a case takes the reluctant Barney and his driver, Al Drobowsky to Los Angeles to obtain a single fingerprint. Things quickly get complicated. That night, of what by then seems sure to be only two in Tinseltown, Al learns he must immediately return to Brooklyn.
Steve Shukis: POISONED: Arsenic is a metallic element that forms a number of poisonous compounds. Arsenic is found in nature. It can be found in compounds with oxygen, chorine and sulfur. These types of compounds are called inorganic arsenic compounds. When arsenic is in plants and animals it combines with carbon and hydrogen. This is noted as organic arsenic and is usually not as harmful as inorganic. The scary part is that most of these compounds have no smell or special taste. Some are used to preserve wood and others are used to make insecticides and weed killers. Imagine learning that the Food and Drug Administration released early results of an investigation of arsenic levels in rice.Herman Billik was said to be a Bohemian fortuneteller and quite familiar with arsenic and arsenic poisoning. Listen to the evidence: Innocent or guilty
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (18 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (8 chatters)
- The War Room (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (5 chatters)
- Dale Kay (5 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (4 chatters)
- the certain ones (4 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (4 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (3 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (3 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (3 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (3 chatters)
- Faith In Action Radio (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (2 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (2 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (0 chatters)