SORT BY Relevancy
This is a GREAT show with our guest Dr. Daniel Kantor who answers all your questions from last months show (we were overwhelmed with questions!! whooo hooo). So in this podcast you will hear about the two NEW oral medications coming out, how a Dr. determines your when to change your diagnosis from RRMS>SPMS and PPMS. The difference between Neuro Myelitis Optica and Optic Neuritis and when you should fire your doctor! :o
Living with Multiple Sclerosis with Marlo Boux Multiple Sclerosis Radio On this episode of GirlTalk I sit down with Nadine Konyk and Brandy Schmidt of the MS Society Manitoba Division to discuss the signs and symptoms, how it’s diagnosed, treatment options and support programs available, how to manage the disease and more.
Please, join us on MultipleSclerosisRadio.com
Join your host, Rebecca Girouard, as she shares her own story of her diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, the deterioration that followed and the serendipitous event that changed the course of her life.
Hear who showed up in her life, the choices she made and what she found out is available to all of us, no matter what the "diagnosis".
This inspiring story has been shared globally over the past 3 years and is now being made available via BlogTalkRadio.
“Where a healthy, happy & beautiful YOU, starts from the inside out!” Multiple Sclerosis (or MS) is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system (CNS), which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. While most people are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, MS can appear in young children and teens as well as much older adults. Studying the disease in different age groups may help scientists determine the cause of MS and explain why the disease course differs from one person to another. My sister Jo Anne is 65 and lives with MS for over 40 yrs., she is a fighter and I walk for the research and one day a cure. MS YPG Young Professionals Group Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Southern Califorinia/Nevada Chapter Email: email@example.com IN THE MIX web radio is sponsored by: GEN’S GUILTLESS GOURMET: Healthier for the planet, healthier for you! www.gensguiltlessgourmet.com
Join your host, Rebecca Girouard and her guests, Denise and Ron Soderstrom from the Los Angeles area, as they discuss Denise's healing from having serious symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis!
We'll find out what Denise's path was to developing symptoms and what that journey was like for her and her family.
Then we'll learn what Denise did to put her on the path to healing.
Diagnosis is a group of symptoms....and symptoms come from cells not being happy....so how do we make our cells happy?
Our ability to heal is greater than what we've been told!
Contact Denise Soderstrom for more information on her healing journey at Fruit-of-Life@earthlink.net
Also check out their website at http://www.fruit-of-life.com
Remember to follow me on BlogTalkRadio.com/EmpowerHealthNow
And on FB at http://www.facebook.com/empowerhealthnowradio
Please contact me for Reconnective Healing at 250.642.0045 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello All- For our first show I will let you know a little about me and my 22+ years with MS. I'll also give you the heads up about the non-profit MS SoftServe and why it will help all of us with MS and the people who love us. (or even just like us or strangers on the street that just don't get it!) Looking forward to... talking to and with all of you! (but don't call all at once!) In the mean time check out my blog by the same name- it's a tell-all sprinkled with a littl
in Self Help
Chat and Warm-up music begins at 8:30am pacific/11:30 am eastern.
Ilene and our guest begin the interview at 9am pacific/12-noon eastern.
MS affects close to two million Americans primarily between the ages of 20 and 40. Three times as many women as men develop this disease. Nancy Davis made it her deep personal commitment to help find the cause and ultimately the cure of this disease. In 1993 she founded The Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis and held the first Race to Erase MS event that pulled in over $1.3 million for the Center Without Walls Program, a selected network of the nation’s top seven MS research centers. This nationwide collaboration of physicians, scientists and clinicians are on the cutting-edge of innovative research programs and therapeutic approaches to eradicate MS.
It's AUDIO ADVERTISING EVENTS, BUSINESSES, PRODUCTS... for people with DIFF.ABILITIES (NOT
Join Host Live Chats
- STFU Listen (93 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (45 chatters)
- PeterHyatt (35 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- Teri OBrien (15 chatters)
- Dino Dean (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (10 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (9 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (8 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (7 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (7 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- Lennis (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Emerge365 (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Radio Stranahan (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- reVerse (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- The Shanon Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (2 chatters)
- Mona Magick (2 chatters)
- Heart to Woman (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Conference Radio (2 chatters)
- cowpote (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (2 chatters)
- EGH Media (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- In His Presence MWE (1 chatters)
- Independent Everything (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Eric Martinez InspiredBy Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- The IPC (0 chatters)