SORT BY Relevancy
Author Keshia Robertson hails from Toronto, Canada where she writes fresh sensual to erotic contemporary romance with a multicultural twist. When she isn't crafting stories of sexy heroes and witty heroines, she can be found on Twitter, @startswithakesh or on her website, startswithakesh.com, discussing her preferred writing techniques or the latest episode of a Korean drama.
Excerpt for Just As Good - 4 days before Christmas: Evan Hermes traded in romance for pragmatism when he suggested marriage at their New Year's Eve party to his girlfriend, Kitt Preston. It was a “suggestion” which wasn’t well received by the love of his life. Though it’s taken him most of the year to figure out the perfect proposal, this time romance is front and center to obtain a yes!
Kitt has been in love with Evan ever since he asked her out during their first year of college. Tall, handsome, and a family man, Evan is the kind of person that most women would be falling over themselves to marry…but not her. Kitt is only willing to say yes to a marriage proposal that is worthy of their love and years together.
A second chance for Evan to propose felt about as miraculous as Santa Claus standing in the middle of his living room with an inheritance grand . . .
A joint project with www.SexyBooksBlog.net
Music, Song for My Father, courtesy of www.AnnaFisher.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- FlyLady (4 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)