SORT BY Relevancy
What does it mean to get in to the Muck?
How did Jesus get in the Muck?
and How do followers get into the Muck of the world to show the light of the Christ?
Join Mike anD Linus about getting n the Muck
want to know more on Teen Challenge? Please go to
http://teenchallengeusa.com/ Let them know that Ignite Studios at Blogtalkradio sent you.
You can also find us on Stitcher.com/IgniteStudios
Have a question PRAYER REQUEST go to Info.Ignite@aol.com or you can call 845-430-6709
in Real Estate
"On today’s Community Investor, Larry is host to Kelly Oliver, who is a commercial realtor specializing in helping technology based companies find suitable quarters for their operations. She is also a member of the CXO Collective, a brain trust of experienced professionals offering their services in a consulting fashion across the country."
Welcome to Business Black Belt Radio!
Conscious leadership from a Professional Organizer’s viewpoint = taking deliberate action steps to clear away the obstacles that block prosperity.
Kathi Burns, CPO® is a Certified Professional Organizer, Image Consultant, Speaker, Trainer and the Author of How To Master Your Muck and Home Organization, the Smart Guide. She is known for her remarkable ability to help people realize their dreams by showing them how to remove the “muck” that blocks them from achieving their potential.
Her books are more than about clearing clutter, they're about heightening awareness of the things that are ‘mucking up’ your life, and providing inspiration to remove those obstacles -- Giving you the skills to conquer the areas in your life that often make you feel stuck and overwhelmed.
In addition to her books, Kathi has developed 2 online courses to help clients be better organized. Home Organizing Made Simple helps clients clear their clutter from the front door of their house to their backdoor and garage with videos,
checklists and more.
1. What is muck and how does it sabotage our business?
2. Why go through the process of clearing your office space?
3. What to clear and what to keep?
4. Is letting go a muscle? If so, how do we strengthen it?
5. What new technology tools do you recommend?
6. How can creating the right systems shorten your path to success?
7. Is there a shortcut to becoming organized?
Learn more about Kathi Burns
Learn more about JIAN Business Software Templates
in Real Estate
Community Investor with Host Larry Muck each week delves into the world of real estate investing and much more. On this episode, discover how brokers, agents and lenders are working together in an "ecosystem" helping hometown communities by giving back.
Joining Larry today is John Wiley of The River of Refuge Project. John shares his truly inspiring story about how the project started housing families who otherwise are sleeping in cars or on the street.
River of Refuge is a non-profit organization providing free temporary housing to working families. We give them free room and board which allows them to save their own money. After graduating, they are able to move into affordable stable housing and pay their own rent with the money they have saved while in our program. Learn more at: http://www.riverofrefuge.com/
To contact Larry Muck send an email to: Larry@larrymuck.com
in Real Estate
Joining Host Larry Muck on Community Investor is Susan Naftulin of Rehab Lending Group, LP is today's guest. Susan is a very active Private Lender in ten states on the eastern seaboard and has a great story to tell. She was a buyer at Sax at one time, but became very active in the mortgage business before moving over into private lending."
Contact Larry Muck at: Larry@larrymuck.com
in Real Estate
Join Host Larry Muck on this episode of Community Investor, and discover where you can make money in the world flipping, and rehabbing and how you can find the capital to make it happen.
in Real Estate
On this episode of Community Investor, Larry Muck is joined by Merrill Butler, III. Consultant and Advisor if the alternative investing space.
You'll hear about Butler's long family history in the Los Angeles area in design and building. As an example, his grandfather built the iconic bridges over the L.A. River.
Learn more about the facets of our alternative asset class.
Joining Host Larry Muck is Adam J Arrerdondo, Co-leader, Kansas City’s Start Up Village.
On this episode of Community Investor, you'll learn about the exciting things underway at Kansas City's Start Up Village, an entrepreneur-led community helping to grow and support Kansas City entrepreneurs and the startup ecosystem.
And you'll hear about its mission is to foster the education of entrepreneurs and increase the number opportunities for startups to succeed, through programming, recruitment and knowledge sharing.
Mick has journeyed PD w music in his heart
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (12 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Justice Lab (9 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (7 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The American Republic (2 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)