SORT BY Relevancy
Did you miss our annual Post MTV VMA Special, where we discussed "Decoding Illuminati Symbolism" and how to recognize demonic and satanic imagery in sports, television, movies and politics? If you've ever wondered exactly what "worshiping the devil" really means and what the Bible says about your favorite celebrities that do it every chance they get, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbbertshow.com. "REAL Radio that Matters".
The Total Tutor will interview MTV Real World Portland Star Marlon Williams.
He will discuss the following topics:
New clothing line – YungAndWavy.com
· Marlon launched Wavy Gang Apparel about a year ago in January 2013.
· The original brand launched with strictly t-shirts, under just “Wavy Gang Apparel”. About two months ago, it was changed to Yung and Wavy when he launched the summer apparel.
· They are currently focused on raising awareness of the brand outside of their usual customers/market.
· The company’s goal is to raise money to offer sponsorships for DJs and underground artists. He wants to be the driving force behind new music brands, especially since he is incredibly dedicated to his own music career.
New album dropping – The Black Gatsby
Marlon’s stage name is Jay Dillinger. He got this name from the old bank robber, John Dillinger…when an article was written about John Dillinger, they would shorten his name “John” and just put his first initial “J” instead. Marlon made the decision to spelled it out - “Jay”. Basically, when Johnny Depp re-made the movie, it occurred to Marlon that Dillinger went against what society’s standards were, but he was intelligent and he put that into almost everything he did. Plus, along the way Dillinger took the time to help other people. Marlon identifies with that in his life because he know everyone isn’t going to agree with all his life decisions, but he feels he can offer help to others, which is his goal with the Yung and Wavy Brand.
Debbie Durkin Product Placement, Amber Carlton, Dr Lorie
Join us tonight and hear about Durkin Entertainment's next big event. Hint, it has to do with the 2014 Emmy's and MTV VMA Awards! This invitation only event is being held in the famous Beverly Hilton in the Stardust Penthouse. Be among the first to know who is going to be there - it's someone YOU know! Next meet the talented Amber Carlton from Comma Hound as she tells us about her passions and causes. Thinking about getting a new puppy? Let Dr. Lorie give you a checklist of the do's and don'ts of becoming a new puppy parent.
Cheap Pop Radio Welcomes A Cast Member from MTV's The Challenge! Join us LIVE as we speak to one of the members about this season, along with the difference between this season, and past seasons! Along with all your up to date, late breaking news! Plus you'll hear another exciting TOP 5!
Join Cheap Pop Radio LIVE May 20th when we become a Free Agent 8:30PM Est.
Feel free to call in 646-478-5714
The Total Tutor will interview MTV Star of the Hit Show Guy Code April Rose. She will discuss her latest projects.
Chicago native, can be seen in Happy Madison's 'Grown Ups2' July 2013, hosts MAXIM Magazines weekly show 'MAXIMUM EXPOSURE', featured on cover of MAXIMS's first Canadian issue and #82 on MAXIMS annual definitive list for the world's most beautiful women on the Maxim Hot 100 list of 2012. She also works on SPEED channel broadcasts and co-host's Chicago Bears Pre-Game show on CSN. Her start, 2008 winner for MAXIM Magazine's annual search for the nation's sexiest unknown girl 'Hometown Hottie's'. Even cooler, she has her EMT license & was a crisis counselor for many years.
Cheap Pop Radio Welcomes MTV The Challenge Star, Cara Maria!! We will be talking with Cara about the upcoming season of The Challenge Free Agents! Join us LIVE April 8th when we get all the dirt, and do our best to get the secrets about the upcoming season!
Whether its television, movies, sports, or politics…Clear and blatant demonic/ satanic symbolism, imagery and ideologies that make a mockery of Christianity can be found in all areas of entertainment. Tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” LIVE TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST as we discuss “Blasphemy in Entertainment” and take an in depth look at the lengths celebrities will go to in order to achieve and maintain fame and fortune. For a complete breakdown of the Illuminati symbolism that was seen all throughout the MTV Video Music Awards, call into 646 200 0366 or listen LIVE online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com. All shows are archived on I Tunes. For more information, visit www.TRCToday.com.
Did you miss last week's special on “Blasphemy in Entertainment”, where we discussed the many ways politicians, tv/movie stars, athletes and just about all celebrities are passionate about making a mockery of Jesus Christ? To hear us discuss exactly what demonic and satanic symbolism was seen literally all throughout the MTV video music awards, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (32 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (14 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (8 chatters)
- Olympias (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- The Julie Robinson Show (4 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (4 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)