SORT BY Relevancy
Ethan and Jimmy are back at you with another exciting edition of Free State Happy Hour. We have a few things to talk about.
First, we discuss touch on Obamacare blunders, especially what happened in Maryland with 60,000 signing up but over 70,000 losing their insurance
Ethan delves into the CEO of Mozilla being fired over giving money to traditional marriage group.
Ethan talks the Keurig Anti-Trust lawsuit brought by competitors.
And You Might Be A Douche
Everything at www.freestateradio.com
Join us for a scattered discussion on the news of the week and today!
On this show we discussed:
1. Mozilla CEO resigning
2. Aliens and Bill Clinton
3. 1812 bible found
4. Dr. Brian Mattson - Noah and His Critics
5. Brendan Eich Deletes Twitter Acct
6. Facebook expands to rural areas
7. Transmayor in Wisconsin
8. Bacon Shrinkage/Sleeping on the stomach
10. Word of the day is BACON - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word BACON to enter to win a giftcard.
Today we only have two interviews as things wind down here in Dallas.
1:00 CST - The Network Doctor Is In
Hiawatha Broadband CEO Gary Evans provides listeners with a valuable set of practical tips and recommendations for keeping your broadband network humming along with minimum downtime. Non-techies and techies alike will benefit from this discussion on smart network management.
2:00 CST - Mozilla Seeks Gigabit Trailblazers
Will Barkis is Gigabit Evangelist for Web tool developer Mozilla, and he's on a mission to find the next generation of screamin' apps that will power the highspeed networks showcased here at the conference. Barkis explains the Mozilla Ignite program, and why developers and other broadband stakeholders should get on board.
Join Vaccine Author and Researcher Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, D.O., Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D., and callers as they discuss difficulties with legislators; problems with "catch-up" vaccine schedules for unvaccinated children if we lose non-medical exemptions; Suzanne Humphries' measles video; the new military vaccine schedule; the danger that vaccinated children pose to immune compromised children; the duration and utility of vaccine-induced antibodies; the late 1980's U.S. measles outbreaks; and more! E-mail the hosts at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A serial killer gets a sex change and then pleads "not guilty" because “she” is no longer a man.
* World Vision repents of endorsing homosexual “marriage”.
* Firefox CEO repents of supporting traditional marriage.
"Our Information Age began," writes Mark Surman and Cathy Davidson in this article from Fast Company, "...in April of 1993 when the Mosaic 1.0 browser made the World Wide Web available—for free—not just for use but for contribution and participation by anyone with access to the Internet. Its decentralization, its open architecture, and its lack of a `director' or `owner' or even central switching point made the potential for worldwide co-creation of knowledge, art, science, literature, animation, and all the rest possible." If this is true, then being a reader, writer, and co-creator online is a critical component of literacy and learning. Join members of the Mozilla Foundation (the folks behind the Firefox web browser) and NWP teachers as they explore what it means to be "web literate" and the tools and opportunities that have been created to support web making practices in schools and communities today.
In this new episode of Independence Nation, Light of Life CEO Keith A. Pitts, MSE will discuss among other news the statement of ACA architect Jonathan Gruber. In a newly uncovered video, Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber admits that a “lack of transparency” was key in getting the Affordable Care Act passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have otherwise killed the bill.
Cosmic Vision News – 14NOV15 Show Summary
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com/ DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. BREAKING THE BANK: WHISTLEBLOWER BLOWS LID OFF BANK CRIMES. ( 01:06 MARK )
2. G20 LEADERS SUMMIT BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA 15-16NOV. (13:24 MARK )
3. GORBACHEV: EUROPE RISKS BECOMING ‘IRRELEVANT’. ( 20:32 MARK )
4. BOE INTRODUCES RULES TO REMOVE TAXPAYER BAILOUTS OF BANKS. ( 25:50 MARK )
5. CANADA - CHINA SET UP CURRENCY HUB; WILL BYPASS THE US DOLLAR NOW. ( 30:20 MARK )
6. RUSSIA REMOVES 'PEG' TO US DOLLAR AND EURO. ( 33:20 MARK )
7. CITIZEN IN ILLINOIS ARRESTS PARK BOARD MEMBERS. ( 38:35 MARK )
8. PROBE LANDS ON COMET; LARGER MYSTERY UNFOLDS ABOUT POSSIBLE SECRET MISSION. ( 42:32 MARK )
9. EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY PROJECT TO 3D PRINT MOON BASE. ( 52:05 MARK )
10. NO UPDATE THIS WEEK ON PRG TWEET/EMAIL CAMPAIGN. ( 54:32 MARK )
11. MOZILLA AND TOR TEAM UP FOR INTERNET PRIVACY. ( 55:30 MARK )
12. OBAMA ADDRESSES NET NEUTRALITY ISSUE. ( 63:16 MARK )
13. LASER LIGHT THERAPY AND HEALING. ( 67:01 MARK )
14. FINAL WORDS: ‘REMEMBRANCE DAY’ AND ‘RE-MEMBERING DAY’. ( 74:50 MARK )
Summer means vacation for some. But for many others, it marks a time of making, playing, and connecting. Beginning this June, educators around the country and the world will be taking part in A Summer to Make, Play, and Connect, powered by Educator Innovator and the Mozilla Foundation's Maker Party 2014. Tune in to this episode to learn more about this summer campaign and the many opportunities being offered to educators like you.
Not exactly or not just another "Obamacare Saturday", but today I will be talking about the most recent issues and questions with Obamacare. But also I'll be looking at some big government programs and big government failures in this country and in other countries. Just last year there were 3 or 4 big government solutions that fell apart in other countries. And of course, we have The Great Society and other Big Goverment moves as failures in the past in this country. I'll be talking about those and also commenting on the Mozilla stuff at 4:30 Eastern time today.
Another anti-SSM type gets called out and the Senate socialist wants in. These trends are much more exciting and worthy of discussion than winger rants about talkshow hosts.
We'll discuss the ethics and legality of Brendan Eich crawling away from hsi Mozilla CEO post. Public records showed he gave a measly grand to uphold Prop 8. The board knew thatt, hired him anyway, but the Mozilla geeks, community and staff, screamed when they found out about it. He'd left on his own, but wingers rend their garments. They'd like all contributions to be in the dark too.
Back on the 2016 map, Bernie Sanders has 'em squirming. The self-ID'ed democratic socialist U.S. Senator from Vermont, a oner in Congress, is poised to announce a run for President. Yes, of these United States. Suppostion is that he'd do it to make Dems declare their principals rather than mealy mouthing. He'd want the party to show its populist/leftist colors.
Our side doesn't have the clown show in the center ring that the GOP does. A Sanders move coudl be just the right catalyst to liven up the race. In debates alone, his presence and plain talking would force a definable set of planks from each other candidate. Hmmmm.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- KAS1 (14 chatters)
- NatureofReality (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- Disciples for Jesus Christ Love (4 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- The Power of Color (2 chatters)
- TheWellnessCoach (1 chatters)
- thomascwaters (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (1 chatters)