SORT BY Relevancy
Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb and Brotha Magazine Editor-In-Chief Charles Clark come together on "Conversation Pieces" to discuss the book SAINT MONKEY by author Jacinda Townsend.
Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb and Brotha Magazine Editor-In-Chief Charles Clark come together on "Conversation Pieces" to discuss the book I, SAUL by author Jerry B. Jenkins.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Emily Wierenga to Conversations LIVE to discuss her literary journey and the new book A PROMISE IN PIECES.
It's Moving Train Radio's 6 month anniversary program. Come celebrate with us!
The choice is yours:
You can listen to the three of us blabber and pontificate for an hour, or YOU can control the dialog by calling
1-347-850-8445 and join us!
What do you want to talk about?
The week in review:
Apollo 11 45th anniversary
The troubles at Gaza / Israel
NYPD police brutality
INTRIGUED? You should be!
Listen to us Tuesday, July 22nd, 8:00pm EDT / 7:00pm CDT / 6:00pm MDT / 5:00pm PDT
and CALL 1-347-850-8445
I am a wife, mother, and believer.
I am an eating disorder survivor, who makes art with words and paint.
I have two books coming out, this year and next, on the eating disorder journey. The first is 'Chasing Silhouettes: How to Help a Loved One Battling an Eating Disorder' (Ampelon, 2012), and the second, co-authored by Dr. Dena Cabrera, is 'Mom in the Mirror: Body Image, Beauty and Life After Pregnancy' (Rowman and Littlefield, 2013).
My first book, 'Save My Children: The Story of a Father's Love,' was published by Castle Quay Books in September of 2008.
I am represented by Sandra Bishop of MacGregor Literary. I also serve as a volunteer counselor through FINDINGbalance and am a Navigator with the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA).
I am a monthly columnist for the Christian Courier, arts feature editor for TS Poetry, regular contributor to A Deeper Story, and a paid contributor to The High Calling. A former associate editor, ghostwriter and staff writer, I have written for Christianity Today (Kyria), Christian Week, Faith Today, Adbusters, Geez, The Anglican Planet, Focus on the Family, Christian Courier, and In Touch, in addition to having served as copy editor for the Christian Courier.
In May of 2012 my news story for Faith Today, "Parents Forgive their Child's Abductor," took first place in the Canadian Church Press Awards. According to Judge Mark Bourrie, "This is a very moving piece. The sense of joy, hope, faith and forgiveness that comes through simply grabs the heart. An inspiring story. Wierenga captures the terror of every parent's worst fear and tells how the parents of Kienan Hebert's faith never wavered in spite of the tremendous test that it faced. Told with sensitivity, care and skill. "
Conversations LIVE's Cyrus Webb and Nebo Media Group's Charles Clark come together to discuss THE SINNERS' GARDEN by bestselling author William Sirls.
Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb and Brotha Magazine Editor In Chief Charles Clark come together to discuss BLACK BOY by author Richard Wright.
OK folks, no particular topic this week but we know you can't stand to go two weeks without us so we'll be on the air Tuesday night at our regular time.
What's on your mind?
What are you pissed off about?
Read any good books lately?
You can either listen to the three of us babble incessantly for an hour, or YOU can call 347-850-8445 and be part of the show.
The choice is yours!
We are looking for people with interesting stories to tell for our webcast on BlogTalkRadio.
We are on every Tuesday at 8:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Central.
It doesn't matter what the topic is, politics, causes, hobbies, personal stories. Even if something may not seem interesting to you, it is interesting to us.
SO... If you want to be featured on our show please call 347-850-8445
Tonight on the Experience:
We glorify the women who chose to be the side chick like Olivia Pope from the hit show "Scandal" and also reality T.V. stars that many of us watch and glorify. We want to know, however, when is it acceptable to have a side piece? Is it okay? Is it ever acceptable? Tonight on Da Experience, we get to the roots of who's in the right, who's in the wrong and if this is a new epidemic in the world. Want to join in on the topic? Call us at 914- 338-0699.
DISCLAIMER: Even though we encourage free speech, please exercise respect in order to make this a fun, and comforting environment to all listeners. Also, the viewpoints of the host, co-hosts, callers, and listeners does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions on the show.
ITS LIVE, ITS RAW, ITS THE EXPERIENCE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (60 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (20 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (12 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- William Telltale (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (2 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Crawdad (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Lavinia Masters (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)