SORT BY Relevancy
Authenticity is the topic for this week's broadcast of Moving Forward in Faith with Terri Schrews. Ephesians 2:10 says, "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." When God created us, it was personal. He has made only one you to do works that only you can do. God has placed within the heart of every believer a deep need to exercise our spiritual gifts, talents, and abilities. When we understand how we are uniquely created we can begin to see our individuality as a precious gift from a loving Savior.
Hashtags: #CWARadioNetwork #MovingForwardInFaith
Join host Terri Schrews for the debut broadcast of Moving Forward in Faith. Terri will be sharing parts of her own journey of faith including her vision for the show, and why she has chosen this concept of "moving forward in faith" as the cornerstone of her coaching practice and ministry. Moving Forward in Faith is not about simply surviving the trials of life, it is about thriving and experiencing the abundant life Jesus promised in John 10:10.
This week on Moving Forward in Faith Terri will be joined by special guest, Angie Webb from Joyful Journey Minstries. Angie is a blogger, speaker, and writer, who is passionate about helping others experience freedom from anxiety and fear through the love of Christ. Angie will be sharing her personal story of finding freedom from crippling fear and agoraphobia. Hers is a powerful testimony of hope and healing. You can learn more about Angie at http://angiekaywebb.com/
Links for the host Terri Schrews:
Links for special guest Angie Webb:
Hashtags: #CWARadioNetwork #MovingForwardinFaith
Love is the subject of this week's episode of Moving Forward in Faith with Terri Schrews. To love and to be loved is one of the greatest desires of the human heart. The Bible tells us God is love, and when asked what the greatest commandment was, Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37, NIV). Today, Terri will be sharing 4 keys to experiencing greater love.
Hashtags #MovingForwardinFaith #CWARadioNetwork
The Elders will be speaking about moving forward in Yah. Tehillim or Psalms 100: 1) Raise a shout for Yah, All the earth! 2) Serve Yah with gladness; Come before His presence with singing. 3) Know that Yah, He is The Most High; He has made us, and we are His – His people and the sheep of His pasture. 4) Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His Name. 5) For Yah is good; His kindness is everlasting, And His truth, to all generations.
Have you had times in your life, where you know you need to move forward but fear has kept you standing still? Have you desired to move forward, but you felt like you had no right to the Promises of God?
Matthew 6:25-34 (NKJV)“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Tune in today at 5:00 PM CENTRAL TIME as Host Prophetess Jimera Griffin will share on overcoming that fear to move into The Power that's locked inside of you.
Forward, Onward and Upward in the things of God! God has a word in for you, for his people are we ready? Are we willing? Every word God gives is for 2 purposes and 2 purposes only To Glorify Him and Advance His Kingdom! It is a priviledge and a honor to be chosen by him, used by him to do his will and to be Blessed by him. This is our time to hear what God is saying and obey!
Join Sue Graywolf and Smokie Whitewolf Steiner Sunday, May 25, at 1 PM MST for a thought-provoking show on moving forward and not looking back on the Women's Healing Hour eadio show. 1 PM MST, noon PST, 3 PM EST, 8 PM London and 10 PM Israel time. This show follows the thread we began about walking through Golden Doors this past Wednesday.
How often have we wanted to do something different in our lives, wanting to change, really wanting to move ahead, only finding ourselves thinking about our past and what may have transpired during those times that held us back.
Smokey Whitewolf Steiner and Sue Graywolf Petruzzi will guide you on honoring yourself and the changes that are needed in your life, instead of constantly looking to past events that may have not been as pleasurable as you would have liked. We will share events in our own lives that kept us stuck in one way or another and kept us fearful to move forward. In many ways fear is the biggest roadblocks to our growth. And more often than not it’s our past that haunts us.
In these fast paced times we are in and the energies that surround us, it is imperative that we let go of our past and focus on what is needed to continue to grow and change. When you focus too much on your past you are not allowing the spirit within all of us to guide your way. Honor your past for the lessons you learned, let the energy of those lessons go, and look forward to new and exciting times. We all deserve a happy fulfilling life on this beautiful Earth Mother.
~ Ciracle Radio: programs to guide rebirth and growthpast
~ Adopt a month of Ciracle Radio and support the ripples by donating $39 to www.sotem.org.
~ Ciracle Radio is a member of the Sanctuaries of the Earth Mother family
Next on "Dying to be Married" with Winston & Sondra Lewis Brought to you by "Kingdom United Ministries Network" http://www.kingdomcomenet.com/-B--Dying-to-be-Married.html#.UsBvvtLjVgo Another year has gone by so fast! On "Dying to be Married" we've had some fantastic guests and had some wonderful moments! Join us as we reflect on 2013 and project what's coming in 2014. We look forward to what the Lord has in stor
"Forward, Focused, Come Up Higher!" Joshua 1:1-10 God is speaking what he expects and has for his people this 2014 year. Are WE ready for what he has instore, will we believe and receive what the Spirit of The Lord is saying NOW!? Here what God is saying for 2014
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (442 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Conservative Report (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (0 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)