SORT BY Relevancy
We're reviewing George Clooney's new kid friendly, sci-fi offering "Tomorowland" today at 1:30 PM PST. This Disney produced flick is helmed by Brad Bird and features Hugh Laurie, and new-comers Britt Robertson and Raffey Cassidy. Tune in to find out if this is worth your hard earned money or if you should just wait for the Saturday afternoon showing on TNT in three years.
From IMDb: Bound by a shared destiny, a teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor embark on a mission to unearth the secrets of a place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory.
This week we review "Kingsman: The Secret Service" directed by Matthew Vaughn, starring Colin Firth, Samuel Jackson and relative newcomer Taron Egerton. So here we are, the first movie of the year based on a comic book. Action, adventure, comedy and Colin Firth kicking some major arse. Tune in this Sunday as we review the film Matthew Vaughn turned down X-Men Days of Future Past to direct.
From IMDB:A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
Listen, there's dinosaurs, John Williams music and Star Lord. It'll either be good summer time fun, or a big heaping pile of dino droppings all over the magic that was the original. Starring trained velociraptors, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and some kids in peril. According to the tagline, "The Park is Open"... tune in Sunday, June 14 at 1:30 PM PST to find out whether or not we think it's worth a visit.
This week we review "Chappie" directed by Neill Blomkamp starring Dev Patel, Hugh Jackman, Sigourney Weaver and Sharlto Copley. Part RoboCop, part Short Circuit, tune in today to find out if its worth your $14 or if you should wait for iTunes.
In the near future, crime is patrolled by an oppressive mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.
This week we review Avengers: Age of Ultron the sequel to Marvel's smash hit. Joss Whedon is back at the helm as well as the cast of the first Avengers. Newcomers Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson take on the roles of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Tune in today at 1:30 PST to find out if Marvel will continue to decimate DC at the box office.
When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.
This week we review "Mad Max: Fury Road" starring Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult directed and written by the original Mad Max director himself, George Miller. It's been 30 years since we last saw the post apocalyptic desert ravaged world of the title character "Mad" Max Rockatansky. From the trailers, the car chases seem more extravagent, the explosions seem bigger and the bizarro cast of mad inhabitants seem even more bizarre. Does the future really belong to the Mad? Tune in this Sunday to find out.
This week we review "Jupiter Ascending" directed & written by the Wachowskis, starring Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum. Originally slated for a July 2014 release, reviews have not been great for this fantastical sci-fi opus. Google it. I got "Hot Mess" "It's Stupid. Really Stupid" and "Absolute Nonsense". Tune in today at 1:30pm to see if your favorite nerdy ladies agree or disagree. Oh, in case you're wondering, here's a brief synopsis from IMDb:
"In a bright and colorful future, a young destitute caretaker gets targeted by a ruthless son of a powerful family that live on a planet in need of a new heir, so she travels with a genetically engineered warrior to the planet in order to stop his tyrant reign."
So yeah, that's it.
This week we review "Ex Machina" directed and written by Alex Garlan, starring Domhnall Gleeson, Alicia Vikander and Oscar Isaac. From IMDB:
A young programmer is selected to participate in a breakthrough experiment in artificial intelligence by evaluating the human qualities of a breathtaking female A.I.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (47 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (30 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (0 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)