SORT BY Relevancy
The Movie Geeks discuss the latest movie news including the passing of acotr/director Richard Attenborough, review the latest releases (Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Night Moves), and reveal their picks for which films deserved nominations and wins for Best Picture throughout the 1990's.
The Movie Geeks speak with film composer Kevin Riepl about his latest score Cabin Fever: Patient Zero.
Plus, the latest movie news, including HBO's planned remake of Westworld, the passing of Lauren Bacall, and who we think should have won Best Picture every year throughout the 1980's.
The Movie Geeks speak with actress/director Zoe Quist, whose thriller Raw Cut and drama Mining for Ruby are now available through VOD. Plus, director Mark Jackson discusses his searing drama War Story starring Catherine Keener and Ben Kingsley.
Plus, a rountable discussion on modern film noirs, the pleasures of bad cinema, and reviews of Guardians of the Galaxy and Get On Up.
Brick is a 2005 American neo-noir thriller film written and directed by Rian Johnson, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
A hardboiled detective story that takes place in a Californian suburb. Most of the main characters are high school students. The film draws heavily in plot, characterization, and dialogue from hardboiled classics, especially from Dashiell Hammett. The title refers to a block of heroin, compressed roughly to the size and shape of a brick.
The film is widely regarded as a cult classic.
The Movie Geeks review the latest releases, including Edge of Tomorrow and The Fault in Our Stars, and discuss the box office standing of Tom Cruise, the resurgance of the teen drama, and the most overated actors of all time.
Plus, new contributor Adam Long reveals the latest blu-ray releases for the month of June.
Welcome to BOOK VS MOVIE!
Join Margo D. (Brooklyn Fit Chick) and Margo P. (Nacho Mama's Blog) as we discuss which was better, the book or the movie.
On today's show: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Follow Book Vs Movie on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BookVSMovie
Follow Margo P. on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/shesnachomama
Follow Margo D. on Twitter: www.Twitters.com/BrooklynFitChik
The Movie Geeks speak with acclaimed animator Bill Plympton about his latest film Cheatin'. Plus, reviews of the latest releases, including Godzilla and Chef, and discussions on the resurrection of Blade Runner 2, the new definitive Twin Peaks blu-ray box set, and much more.
Join us as we broadcast live Wed at 11:11 am PT New York Times Best Seller,
distinguished author of "The Four Agreements and mystic Don Miguel Ruiz. Discover
The Four Agreements for Life-Secrets to Success as Don Miguel opens up the vault
to the secrets ancients long ago disovered and how you too can tap into truth.
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a humble family with ancient traditions in rural Mexico,
the youngest of 13 children. He considers himself very lucky, as this was where he learned
from an early age that everything is possible, if we really want it.
His parents, Don Jose and Dona Sarita, as well as his grandfather, Don Leonardo, all
believed that Miguel would continue their legacy in the centuries old Toltec tradition.
Instead Don Miguel attended medical school, and became a surgeon.
For several years he practiced medicine with his brothers, and he realized that what
needed to be healed was not only the physical brain, but the human mind as well.
A near fatal car accident changed the direction of Don Miguel’s life. He experienced
himself as pure awareness outside of the constraints of his physical body. He realized that
the Toltec wisdom of his family contained all of the tools needed to change the human mind.
Don Miguel promptly returned to his mother to finish his training and he became a Shaman.
Don Miguel moved to the United States to share his wisdom, and spent the next 15 years
exploring ways to heal and change the human mind. He witnessed his students struggling to
quiet their minds and sought to create tools to assist them. The result of this quest was The
Four Agreements®. This book contains a specific series of practical steps, that when used by
anyone, can result in consistent and long-term personal transformation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)