SORT BY Relevancy
Drew Edsall, Shannon Boffeli of mtbracenews.com, and I discuss and vote on the finalists for the Mountain Bike Radio's "Best of 2012."
We have been asking fans to vote on choices we determined that represented the best of 2012 in certain categories. Go to: http://www.mountainbikeradio.com/2012-year-end-show/ to see all of the choices.
We've taken the top 3 vote-getters and will discuss and vote on who we think is deserving of the "Mountain Bike Radio Best of 2012".
Listen in to see who is the winner of the following top 3 vote-getters :
Best Male XC Nino Schurter Todd Wells Sam Schultz Best Female XC Georgia Gould Pua Mata Julie Bresset Best Male Endurance Cameron Chambers Jeremiah Bishop Jay Petervary Best Female Endurance Rebecca Rusch Amanda Carey Eszter Horanyi Breakout Rider Sam Schultz Georgia Gould Keegan Swenson Top Product Red Bull World Cup Coverage MBR Fatbikes
We will also give some special nods to 2012 noteables.
Listen and call in during the live show if you'd like to try to sway each of our decisions!
Listen in as we chat with Cimarron Chacon, President of Gro Promotions. We'll discuss what she has going on in Southwestern Utah.
Gro Promotions, Frog Hollow races and the True Grit were conceived as a way to build their cycling culture by bringing mountain bikers together, to improve their communities awareness of Mountain Biking and all its benefits, and to showcase the amazing terrain and extensive network of trails found in Southwestern Utah to new riders.
Still in it's infancy, the True Grit Epic has become the season opener for the National Endurance Series.
May 2, 7:30 am Mountain Time.
Race director of the new X100, John Kolarevic, joins the show to discuss his new Michigan endurance mountain bike race set for August 24th near Traverse City.
Listeners are welcome to call in and ask about the event. Are you wondering about the schedule or the course, this is your chance to get the exact info!
Description from the X100 Race Website:
"The X100, Michigan’s Ultimate Mountain Bike Xventure, starts and finishes at Beautiful RANCH RUDOLF nestled right on the Boardman River just 15 miles South of Traverse City.
The race is 100 miles of twisting single track that winds in and out of county gravel roads, two tracks and fire roads. Bikers roll through the most beautiful terrain Michigan has to offer: deep woods and steep hills dotted with pristine lakes, streams and ponds. The X100 has some killer cross-country riding – until now – known only by die-hard locals."
Join The Paranormal Outlaw, Tasha Starr, and Melissa Duck for a night of fun and craziness! They will discuss everything from paranormal to UFOs to current news in the world. Our guest tonight is Holly Mullins Founder of Black Mountain Paranormal. Society. Black Mountain Paranormal Society was established in Feb 2012. We currently have 6 full time members. They serve Southwest Virginia and South East Kentucky and North East Tennessee. Coming from such a small area Holly thinks that they have started to break down "Paranormal Barriers" that have been closing this area off. Holly is also a host of FAST Freakin Awesome Supernatural Talk on Monday Nights from 8pm CST'/ 9pm EST til 10pm CST/ 11pm EST right here on the URN Radio Network!
Continuing the series of the North American Sasquatch Researcher, Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio is honored to bring you a Sasquatch research team out of the Rocky Mountains. They call themselves the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization R.M.S.O. Team members include Kelly Shaw, Derek Wright, Jenny Higley, and Brody Lewis.
Kelly Shaw has been a Bigfoot enthusiast since he was 8 when his grandfather told him about his close up encounter with a family of three Bigfoot during the 1920’s in Mount St. Helens Washington. After that Kelly started reading everything he could and realized he was actually living in an active area. When he was old enough, he began camping in areas with sightings reports and has kept up this practice through adulthood. Derek Wright, who has had an up close encounter, joined Kelly Shaw and they created the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization. Together they would document and study the Sasquatch in the Rocky Mountain area. Jenny Higley and Brody Lewis, brother and sister, grew up in the outdoors and possessed great tracking abilities. Jenny joined the team four years later and Brody, a prospector, joined last year. This team has been successful in finding many tracks, tree formations and documented local wildlife. Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization has a hexadrone helicoptor they call “Squawk” which gives the team a great advantage over the rugged terrain. Join Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio for a very fascinating show.
To find out more about the R.M.S.O., please refer to the following links:
YOU TUBE SITE
Like R.M.S.O. on Facebook
For the Week 5 recap podcast Jeremy is joined by Matthew K. to go over the latest action of Mountain West football. Well, we don't know much more than we did the week prior. Boise State gets outplayed by Air Force, but is it a one-game slip up or have the Broncos fallen of of its perch from being the feared team they have been accustomed to over the past decade.
Besides going through all of the games we attempt to make a decision on who is the best team in the league this year. This year the Mountain West has no clear frontrunners on a collision course to meet in the Mountain West title game, but now there are multiple teams in each division that can make the case to be the best team.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)