SORT BY Relevancy
This kickoff episode of the Football By Football podcast features three former NFL football players - linebackers Matt Chatham and Brady Poppinga, and quarterback Brady Quinn - in a players-only discussion of why they played this particular sport and what makes it so great. The guys discuss sound bites from football classics like "North Dallas Forty" and "Any Given Sunday," as well as clips from a K2 climbing documentary and JK Rowling in a broad roundtable on the appropriateness of danger in the game and chosing not to live cautiously.
This is an insight-packed show that sets the table for why we started footballbyfootball.com.
Please join me tomorrow for a candid conversation with Dwayne Brown, president of The Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce and the youngest person to hold this position in Westchester County.
Please remember you can call in live on 6196394621.
Did you ever think the Sermon on the Mount has anything to do with the fasted lifestyle... well stay tune... learn something new but not knew....
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (10 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- Red River Radio (6 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)