SORT BY Relevancy
Robert Pandya, External Relations Manager with Indian Motorcycles at Polaris Industries, talks about the exciting new launch of the Indian bike and the buzz that it's created within the motorcycle industry and with the riding community. A huge fan of motorcycling, the industry and the people involved, Robert's enthusiasm is as contagious as the thrill of being on the back an Indian motorcycle.
Those DIner and Motorcycle Guys website
Watch for Garrison's new book, Classic Diners of Connecticut, October 22nd on The History Press.
Those Diner and Motorcycle Guys will broadcast “live” from the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston as Marv Productions spreads its own brand of excitement and mayhem across the Northeast with incredible entertainment at the Northeast Motorcycle Expo. All your favorite dealers, vendors, motorcycles and merchandise can be found under one roof and the boys will be there right in the middle of the action!
Check out Those Diner and Motorcycle Guys website
Those eggs over easy riders Garrison and Ralph talk about motorcycles, diners and everything in between!
Dropping in on the boys will be Larry Little, Vice-President and General Manager of Marketplace Events, Motorcycle Group to talk about AIMexpo, the American International Motorcycle Expo debuting in Orlando this Fall 2013. Check out the picture of Larry wrestling gators in Florida to put this major event together!
Larry started his two-wheeled career at Cycle News and later joined Cycle World magazine where he spent 25-years ultimately becoming Vice-President and Publisher in 1990 of the world's largest motorcycle publication. For the past16-years he has served on the Board of Directors of the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC), 10-years as Chairman. He joined Marketplace Events in 2011 as Vice-President and General Manager of their newly-formed Motorcycle Group.
Vicki Sanfelipo, RN/EMT AKA “Spitfire” is the Founder and Executive Director of Accident Scene Management.She is author of “A Crash Course for the Motorcyclist” and “Advanced Bystander Assistance.” and has been riding her own motorcycles since 1987. Vicki is an Iron Butt Association Member, Life Member of ABATE of Wisconsin, HOG and Road Guardians and the AMA. She has presented her programs to hundreds of groups and has been a guest presenter for most of the national motorcycle conferences offered in the USA. Vicki also co-founded the “Road Guardians,” “Women In Motion Roadguards” and is the Founder of “Diamond Posse” a veteran outreach organization. Spitfire hosts a weekly Blog Talk Radio Show “The Inside Scoop” on Road Hawgs Radio Network and has been featured in 4 books about Women and Motorcycling.
Diner of the Week: Bob and Edith's Diner in Arlington, VA
Supermodel, activitist and motorcycle lover Elisabetta Canalis. Also on the menu: Jacquelyn "The Beeroness" Dodd talks about her new book, The Craft Beer Cookbook: 100 Artisanl Receipes for Cooking with Beer and Diner of the Week: The Trolley Car Diner in Philadelphia, PA.
Garrison's new book, Classic Diners of Connecticut, is on The History Press menu for October 22nd publication but can be preordered now.
Few parts of your motorcyle rival brakes when it comes to your motorcycle safety performance. Yet, Many of us use our brakes without ever thinking about the design decisions motorcyle makers have when building these safety critical devices into your bike..
This show will examine - why your bikes brakes are designed the way they are. How do the brakes actually work, the physics. What are the most common misconceptions on motorcycle brakes. How to factor in the brakes when deciding on your next motorcycle purchases.
Tiffany Coates originally set off on her very first motorcycle trip heading to India with her best friend and just two months bike riding experience between them. It proved to be a baptism of fire as they wobbled their way out of the UK and across Europe, negotiating with the various bureaucratically obsessed border crossings as they meandered and muddled their way through Asia to India. That first journey was supposed to last nine months but Tiffany ended up crossing four continents and spending two and a half years on the road, bitten by the motorcycle travelling bug.
Tiffany Coates is the world's foremost female motorcycle adventurer. She's crossed continents and logged nearly 200,000 miles since her first journey. Her motorcycle travels include Asia, Australia, Africa, the Americas, Timbuctoo, Outer Mongolia and even Everest Base Camp.
Diner of the Week: Kuppy's Diner in Middletown, PA
Visit Those Diner and Motorcycle Guys website and follow them on Twitter. Read Garrison's new eBook, Eggs Over Easy Rider.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- LettesChat (6 chatters)
- drkate (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (2 chatters)
- Andre Controversa (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Twerk Thirst Live (1 chatters)
- Gay Soul Talk (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)