SORT BY Relevancy
Lil Tony Motor City Mafia the Kings of Grudge Racing.
Motor City Mafia Kings of The Midwest Grudge Racing.
Join the show or listen in at 7PM ET!
Call (626) 668-2277
Overwhelmed with paperwork? The biggest change you will notice when you make the jump to becoming a motor carrier is the huge amount of paperwork and recordkeeping requirements. What are the requirements? How can you become more organized and stay on top of it all? Tonight we will share some tips, tricks, and methods to staying ahead of everything you need to accomplish in the office. There is software that can help and some methods that can be used to make everything flow smoothly. What methods do you use? Share your tips and tricks tonight! Press 1 at any time to share you experiences, ask your questions on the show!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Ceremonial Herbs – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, discusses the different herbs used for various ceremonial and spiritual practices.
- Casa De Coronado Museum – Yvonne Peach nostalgic travel and household artifacts featured in the Casa de Coronado Museum in Yuma, Arizona
- Yuma Events & Activities – Hear about upcoming summer events and activities in Yuma with Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Chuck Heeman – Yuma Civic Center, Oscar Chavez – City of Yuma Recreation Program Specialist, and Ronnie Ridgers – Desert Hills Golf Course.
- The Peanut Patch – Hear about the Fabulous Fan Fudge Club presented by The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates – Summer Medjool Date treats with Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More in Yuma, AZ
Motor City Mafia midwest Kings of Grudge Racing
On the show, we will chat with Pocono Raceway President Brandon Igdalsky about this coming weekend at Pocono-and the action on track from the ARCA Series, and both the NASCAR Camping World Truck and Sprint Cup Series.
We will aslo chat with ARCA driver Austin Wayne Self about his preperation for this weekend, and driver Jake Griffin
Round table happens at 7:40this evening...We will be chatting about about all the latest NASCAR buzz.
Join my co-host Stat Guy, Stephen Conley and Social Media Moderator Mike Reed as well as a long time NASCAR fan, Navy Chief and first time caller to the show Mike Mitchell.
See you 7-8pm EST for the Fastest Show On The Radio.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona!
On This Episode:
- Baltimore Uprising - Filmmaker Jordan Flaherty explores racial and economic justice issues in a new documentary series. Part One, Baltimore: A Moment to a Movement, exposes conditions that fueled the Baltimore Uprising. The second film focuses on reconstruction of New Orleans.
- Red Wedding – Michael Ely, lead singer of the rock band Red Wedding, discusses the life and music of guitarist James ‘Spider’ Taylor, his late husband. Partners in love and in music, Michael and Spider were together for over 40 years and married in the fall of 2014. Spider passed away this spring from liver cancer.
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles, Clayton has the week off, and we bring in John Harlow from BeyondtheFlag.com for his tutelage on the sport.
We'll talk about the racing we saw at Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend. What'd ya'll think of the new package that NASCAR put out there? Why was attendance and ratings down for this week?
Kyle Busch won the Crown Royal Presents the Jeff Kyle 400 @ the Brickyard, and it's his third straight win and fourth in five races.
We'll talk about Kyles' dominance and why Brandon thinks this stretch of races for Kyle Busch is much more impressive than people know.
We'll also discuss strategies of Tony Stewart and David Ragan last Sunday at Indianapolis. They chose short pitting. Brandon and John will discuss these strategies and whether or not they work in this era of NASCAR.
We'll talk about Jeff Gordon's day, and how he did in his final start at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Brandon will go on in saying that NASCAR is at fault for ruining the storyline that they had going into the race.
We'll also talk about the NASCAR Xfinity Series race in Indianapolis, and of course the Eldora dirt race for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
The race in Eldora was phenominal and created buzz for race fans all around the country. Is it time for Xfinity or Cup even to go dirt racing? Why or why not? And Kyle Petty said some interesting quotes about this on NASCAR America following the Eldora race, and Brandon will try and dispute those comments.
Also, we'll talk about race winner Christopher Bell, and the man of the hour in the truck series, Bobby Pierce and why their futures in NASCAR is up in the air.
And also, Danica's sponsorship, and some interesting stuff going down at MWR.
And your phone calls at 917-889-8280
Its the debut episode of The Radio Show!!!!! The Jerk,Atl Diva,EZ, M-16 and Yo Boi Khujoe will discuss several pop culture and news stories. We will talk to Robert Cooper one of the stars of the upcoming web series the Four0Four and later will chat with rapper Detroit Black about his music and the current state of affairs in the motor city.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (25 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (18 chatters)
- Yada (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (8 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (5 chatters)
- GD Wilkinson (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Start MMA (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SHADOW WORLDZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (1 chatters)