SORT BY Relevancy
We have all kinds of reasons for doing what we do, saying what we say, and thinking the thoughts we think; but are our reasons clear?
Do we send the wrong message to others? Are our decisions firm?
If we can understand our reasons/motives behind our actions and words perhaps we can unlock vital information about ourselves, and our motivation for what we do, say, or think. This can clear the path for us to focus on our goals more precisely.
In this episode we will explore how mixed motives are a sign of double-mindedness which leaves us open to disobedience and an array of other negative consequences.
Join me as we use biblical scriptures, poetry, and music to explore this topic. SE Scott
MOTIVES n. An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action
also defined as
MOTIVATION is defined as the process that initiates, guides and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. Motivation is what causes us to act
What are your motives and why are they so important to your success
with a mate (singlar or multiple)
in your craft
in your relationships
in your learning
IN THE REVOLUTION!
This show is going to shack you to the core and force you to examine YOUR MOTIVES!
Call In (646) 929-0300 TONIGHT @ 7:00PM(E) /// Welcome to the Vibrate and Elevate Network’s segment: THE REAL CHURCH UNCUT! Host Pastor Tray of Experience The Mission and co-host Ms. Controversy Byrd of PNC Consulting Firm and of the Vibrate & Elevate Show deliver a supernatural show about Business, Blessings & Motives! Be sure to tune in for our current event spill, Angels & Demons of the week, Highway to Hell lesson, T.A.B.U [Telepathically Assertive Bold & Unapologetic] excerpts, & Community Connection highlights.
Call 786.972.8695 to be a featured guest, to advertise or to partner/network.
Do you need help in gaining control over your overeating tendencies?
Certified Master Coach and the founder of The Metabolic Reset Program, Joyce Lillis, will reveal strategies to help you learn how to negotiate and reason with your Inner Food Voice, about how much, what type, and the amount of food you are going to eat.
Join Joyce Lillis and me on Tuesday, July 15, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss her new book, Stop the Torment: Conquer Your Relationship with Food. She will provide a roadmap to weight loss and weight maintenance that will lead you to not having to diet again.
Arrogance is one of the greatest sicknesses within many organizations, and communities. There is nothing wrong with having pride with yourself, your accomplishments and so forth but when this pride becomes arrogance then you open yourself and those around you to a new set of trama that no one needs to deal with.
FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK: Responding to the Call to TEACH THE GOSPEL to ALL NATIONS: Matthew 28:18-20 [Broadcasting live CST time] This weeks series is titled "THE KINGDOM ADVANCES", here we receive biblical insight to serve God in the way which glorifies Him and enables us to experience His glory manifested in our lives.
ANNOUNCING NEW PROGRAMMING FORMAT BEGINNING JULY 14, 2014
6:30 am TEACH US TO PRAY [Prayer Ministry]
7:00 am: PURE WORD FOR EVERYDAY CHRISTIANS [Daily Encouragement]
7:30 GOSPEL TABLE TALK [Hot Topics and Special Guests]
8 am VOICE OF REASONS [Prophetic Word]
Online: School of Prophets Theological Institute (Online Study) with Dr. Mary Washington, Ft. Worth, Texas Visit us and contact us (817) 217 - 3288 Offices (Monday thru Friday 10 am - 4 pm)
We appreciate your support and ask you to Partner With Us in carrying the Gospel to the nations making disciples; your monthly gift of $25.00 will help us reach more people in a greater way and fulfill the great commission. Thank you for your generous donation.
in Self Help
Join Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly, faculty of the I AM Group University as they air their conversation with business coach, Tina Deitz!
Do you regularly have the feeling that you’ve worked your booty off and it still feels like you’re not getting enough done? If you had an extra entire day every week to do whatever you wanted—what would you create? How much more vital and relaxed would you be? Our guest Tina Dietz is an international speaker, business coach and lifestyle design expert who will discuss with us how to reclaim 5-15 hours a week for YOU and use it to accelerate towards the life you dream about.
To learn more about Tina's work and learn how you can connect with her services, click www.ThisIsTinaDietz.com
Welcome to the Ways to Wellbeing radio show. I’m your host, Miriam Henke, and in this show we explore different types of therapies that can help you improve your health and wellbeing. As a health psychologist, I'm always interested in what can help people feel better, be healthier and live a fulfilling life.
Today's topic is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and my guest is The PCOS Expert, Bec Harwin. We discuss what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, tests that are recommended and approaches that can help. In this episode Bec shares her tips on how women can improve their condition and achieve their health goals, such as weigh loss or becoming pregnant.
Dr Rebecca Harwin is a a chiropractor, nutritionist and author of many books, including international best-seller, "Conquer Your PCOS Naturally". Bec explains that PCOS natural treatments are not only possible, but are THE leading scientifically proven approach, whether you've just been diagnosed, or had a lifetime of suffering!
Connect with Bec at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be discussing the motives of why we give to others. Call us live at 718-766-4494
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
in Self Help
Sexual Reintegration is important after your partner discovers the trauma of your actions. But the process is slow and it takes alot of patience and time. Drs. Bill and Ginger Bercaw are the masters of this tough topic and have written two best sellers on how to return to sex after pain, betrayal and mistrust.There newest book From the Living Room to the Bedroom: The Modern Couples Guide to Sexual Abundance and Lasting Intimacy utilizes their new technique CoupleFlow which is a model that has allowed hundreds of crazy-busy, tech-bombarded, multiple hat wearing couples to overcome the ever-growing list of intimacy obstacles that modern couples face.
Sexual Addiction is a disorder that requires strategies to assist you in maintaining recovery. This show is to help you access the books, the experts and the people who are managing recovery with The 12 Step Program and Patrick Carnes Recovery Task Model that reinforces the steps you need to take to manage your recovery and take your life through the journey so that you not only conquer the "Addict" but develop into the person you were meant to be!
Carol the Coach is a Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist who is ready to take you on the journey and expose you to the experts who will guide you through the steps.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)