SORT BY Relevancy
Ruth Sinkeler CPCC, ACC, Human Developer, Expert in Sexy Leadership & UBUNTU Leadership, Happy MKB, Executive/ Business Coach,Speaker, and Author shares her insight on making Leadership sexy again.
What does leadership have to do with sex?
What makes you sexy and attractive as a leader? This is the BIG question waiting to be answered.
Leadership has everything to do with being your most authentic self and living according to your values first. When you live your life from your core values and you act from them.
Leading from authenticity creates trust. And trust is one of the biggest things anyone who calls him or herself a leader needs. To create trust with people you want to follow you is one of the biggest challenges of any leader. There is nothing to lead if no one trusts you.
Is being a leader exclusively for an elite group? No it is not. There are many examples of people from all parts of society, genders and races, who stepped into their authenticity, lived according to their core values, created trust and have followers.
Another thing leaders have in common is that they truly live by their passion. Whether it is a passion for garbage cleaning or for politics. It does not matter. Anyone who has a great passion and inspires others to do the same or achieve their dreams has leader qualities
A true leader is aware of his or her impact on people and takes responsibility for his or her actions. It might happen that even if acted from authenticity, core values and passion the impact on others is not that positive. Taking responsibility is of big importance in that case. Leaders don’t just create an impact and walk away. They stay and find ways to turn things around, the positive way. After all, it was all about creating trust, right?
What does this have to do with sex? Maybe not much, but this sexy way of Leadership sure sounds hot.
Leadership expert Gordon Tredgold of GordonTredgold.com presents "People leave bosses, not companies ".
If People leave bosses not companies, and you’re a boss, then just maybe it’s you that they are talking about.
This will be a show to remember for quite while.
Meet Pastor Michael Jones. He is legally blind yet he has no loss of vision.
As President of Restoration Multimedia Network, a mass communications and marketing organizer, Minister, Songwriter, Poet and Motivational Speaker....Mike Jones is distinctcly different.
His philosophy is that obstacles are booster shots against the disease called "limitation."
You must meet this guy. Call in to hear and ask questions for as long as time permits.
Join our roundtable discussion that addresses issues professional women face around the world. This esteemed group of women will come together to talk about Influence: How do I shift from “doing” or “managing” to truly leading?
Marjolein Nagel will moderate the panel featuring:
Carien van der Laan, Founder, Van der Laan & Company
Eleanor Allen, Global Director of Water Solutions, Arcadis
Violet Sistorvaris, CIO, NiSource, Inc.
Elizabeth Ruske, CEO, Tiara International LLC
View details about all of our panelists here.
Inspiring female leaders share perspective about how to progress in your careers while moving our companies toward inclusive leadership.
THE TOPIC ON THE TABLE >> CONFIDENCE
Is confidence a big deal or a non-issue? Does “the confidence gap” exist? If it does, how do we grow in this area? How can I be confident and vulnerable at the same time?
Johanneke Langenbach is a transformational business consultant who helps individuals, business teams and companies achieve amazing results.
Retired Colonel Jill Morgenthaler is a woman of many firsts. She was one of the first women to enter ROTC and train as an equal with men.
Linda Torakis is the President of McKechnie Vehicle Components, an automotive company based out of Detroit, MI.
Franciska Moors is a Managing Partner with Tiara International LLC who integrates business and academic experience with leading from intuition.
Thinking Forward Inc. presents the Hump Day motivational call. This weeks topic will be about motivation through talents & Integrity. We cannot allow our talents to take us to a position our integrity can't sustain. Most people know they are talented but won't put fourth the effort to become the best. In this series we will talk about staying motivated throughout the week not allowing others to out work us and bring more to the workplace then we are getting paid for to increase our value. We will also dive into the concept that working hard and having talent will ganrantee success, becuase it wont if you do not have the integrity to keep the position.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (65 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- HOV Radio (31 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (20 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (11 chatters)
- Ms Blue (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- David Coney (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)