SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
"Motivating and Inspiring Your Life!"
Do you have money woes? Does it seem that you when get paid you give out more than you bring home? Are you afraid to answer your phone because of people calling about student loans and credit cards debit? On The Best of You will have Credit Specialist, Netiva Heard show us How to Make Your Money Work for You. We will discuss
Defining goals for your money
How to work off Debt
Tune in May 3rd at 12pm est/9am pst to hear the show LIVE! Call in at (646)668-8275 to ask questions or LOG on at www/blogtalkradio.com/thebestofyou
This is part two of our series on making your life the best possible life you can live and on becoming the best you that you can become! If you have not already joined our facebook group for this show, where you can join in the conversation and download worksheets, etc. you can do so here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/883129655059838/
Kellie Fitzgerald and Lisa Van Slyke are authors and entrepreneurs who are living their best lives by making the world a better place for everyone and teaching people how they can manifest dreams of their own. For more information about Kellie, please visit her website at http://www.whenontheroadtoenlightenment.com and for more information about Lisa, please visit https://www.facebook.com/lisa.vanslyke1.
As always, thanks for listening!
Millions of women are struggling with hormone imbalance, an epidemic that is disrupting countless lives during menopause and much earlier in life — a fact that is widely unrecognized. Join me this week as I chat with Dr. Alicia Stanton and she demystifies the subject of natural or bioidentical hormone therapy and debunks the myth that menopause is the primary trigger of midlife symptoms such as: constant fatigue, mood swings, weight gain, forgetfulness, hot flashes, sleep difficulties. You will find out the chief lifestyle triggers of hormonal havoc that are ignored in health care today; why six key hormones — insulin, cortisol, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone and testosterone — must be in balance; how to restore harmony by making practical lifestyle changes that cost little or nothing; and, when necessary, how to get medical help. While aimed mainly at women, this interview will also discuss men and their journey through andropause.
Dr. Alicia Stanton is one of the country’s leading experts on women’s health and hormone therapy. Dr. Stanton is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a Diplomate of the Board of Anti-Aging Medicine and an Advanced Fellow in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. She has a special interest in hormone balance and its effects on menopausal symptoms, weight gain, PMS, energy levels and stress. Her experience also translates well to help manage her male patients and their hormonal issues, including low testosterone, adrenal fatigue and low libido. Her practice is dedicated to anti-aging medicine and maintaining optimum health through nutrition, fitness and bioidentical hormone therapy. Dr. Stanton is the author of Hormone Harmony: How to Balance Insulin, Cortisol, Thyroid, Estrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone to Live Your Best Life
in Self Help
Have you ever stated "I wish I was motivated like that"? What if I told you that we all have inner motivation and in this discussion I will talk about how to release that.
in Self Help
How can managing our source of energy help us manage our lives better?
“Manage your energy, not your time.” – Tony Schwartz
This quote made Tony Schwartz famous. And it is one, that I believe best represents a truly efficient lifestyle the best.
“One of the most important requirements for being happy and productive is for you to guard and nurture your energy levels at all times.” – Brian Tracy
For a very long time we have been misled to believe that more, bigger, and faster is better. That is fine in a world with infinite resources, but the demand is rising and the supply is dimensioning and we are caught in the middle of it.
Do you agree that the demand in our lives has increased dramatically and will continue to rise? The big question is this: do you have the capacity to meet the rising demand? Do you have the energy that you need to meet the rising demand in your life?
We are facing energy crisis and this one is personal. We have energy crisis within us and we need to learn how to manage it.
Today we are talking about the four source of human energy.
for more information contact us at: http://YourLifeNow.info or email us at: info@CoachingByRea.com
Disclaimer: This show is intended to be for information purposes and thought-provoking. Please seek proper help when needed.
Catherine Trotter is an accomplished author, transformational speaker for 12 year, business consultant and community investor. Ms. Trotter is niche area is in program development and strategic planning. Through her coaching, workshops and webinars Ms. Trotter teaches on community engagement methods that can be used for various regions. She is a sought after speaker for conferences and workshops offering professional development training and leadership development.
She has consulted with several organizations as a project manager around strategic planning. Ms. Trotter has acquired experience in organizing community based programs and building networks between civic organizations,community residents, businesses, schools and churches.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (42 chatters)
- BeverlyD (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (22 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Indigenousity (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (0 chatters)