SORT BY Relevancy
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
Join Mark and bladder cancer survivor Paul Blais as they discuss bladder cancer and Paul's personal experience in the cancer journey.
In the second segment Mark will be discussing bladder cancer symptoms, genetics, lifestyle risks, nutritional support, and building your cancer team.
Life is crazy enough without cancer. Toss that in, especially for young adults, and it's a big mess. Cue two incredible nonprofits worth knowing about that offer experiential outdoor retreats for young adults facing cancer. Join us as we speak with Nancy & Colin Ferro (Co-Founders, Epic Experience) and David E Victorson, PhD (Co-Founder, True North Treks and Associate Professor in Medical Social Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Survivor spotlight on Mallory Douge.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Relationships go through a lot during cancer. Can they be strengthened during the cancer dance? What are some challenges do these partnerships face? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about partnerships, strengthening them, some of the challenges they face. Some great things to think about no matter where you are in life.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (60 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (20 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (12 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- William Telltale (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (2 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Crawdad (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Lavinia Masters (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)