SORT BY Relevancy
Since more babies born with congenital heart defects are surviving to adulthood than ever before, more families are affected by the possibility of getting pregnant or having a family. What options are available to women born with congenital heart defects? with critical congenital heart defects? Are there absolutely certain congenital heart defects which are too risky for women to chance getting pregnant? Do adults with congenital heart defects have the stamina to raise a family? These are some of the issues we will address in this show.
We had technical difficulties the first hour due our connection with India. You may want to skip minutes 38-58, by sliding the bar over.
Our first guest will be a film maker from India, Vishaal Nityanand, who is the Chairman at Cinematic Arts Productions. His new film about Dementia, "Life Flows On," will soon be released. Find out how you can see this film and what drove Vishaal to do this project.
Website Skype Email
Our second guest will be Ann Campanella, Author of the memoir "Motherhood - Lost and Found," which can be purchased on Amazon. Ann's story is an interesting one. It is the story of her mother's descent into Alzheimer's at the same time Ann was longing to become a mother herself.
Check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for all of our free resources - blog, webinars, resource directory, videos and more.
Host: Jennifer Pin
Sickness and Motherhood
When someone is struck with a serious chronic illness we all know it's hard for them to continue on with their daily lives. As a mother whose use to taking on the majority of the families duties it's got to put a strain on the household but what happens if the household is only the mother and her children. How does she balance it all out? Please join her, she, me and my guests Ms. Leah Peters, Ms. Brooke Abbott and Ms. Tiffany Nelson as we discuss the effects of them having chronic illnesses and being #singlemoms.
Guests: Leah Peters, Brooke Abbott, and Tiffany Nelson
in Weight Loss
This is a re-broadcast of our special on Motherhood.
We're celebrating Motherhood this week. What baggage are you carrying related to Motherhood? We'll talk with Mom's who've unloaded the baggage that they were carrying in their souls that showed up in their lives as excess weight, excess clutter and excess pressure! Let's lighten the weight of Motherhood using spiritual principles!
Child Therapist and award-winning author, Leigh Ann Hrutkay, sits down with Denise LaRosa to discuss her experience with motherhood, divorce and what inspired her to write what ultimately became an award-winning book that's on a mission to touch the lives of children all over the world.
For more information on Leigh Ann Hrutkay and her book "Rise and Shine Little Child," please visit http://www.leighannhrutkay.com/
in Self Help
Please join two crazy moms as we navigate parenting through different stages of motherhood. With one of us parenting a tween and two toddlers, while the other is parenting adults and enjoying a new empty nest. We will be tackiling everything from babies to adults and all the crazy in between. Let us share tips, tricks and advice on what has worked and what we are currently trying, to get through this crazy life as mommies with our sanity in tact.
How do you balance family and work?
How do you keep some sort of social life?
Do you feel alone?
Mommies need quiet time!
Have you traded slacks for yoga pants and heels for Uggs?
Are you sick of hearing the word MOM?
Come, welcome to your safe zone. You are amongst friends and fellow crazy mommies here.
Please join us this Tuesday evening as we talk about the huge importance of having friends(girlfriends). Every mama needs that handful of ladies she can call in jiffy to talk to, cry to, get quick advice from, a much needed pep talk, a pat on the back, or the last ingredient to that recipe you both love. Your best girlfriends are your friends, your sisters, your therapists, your sounding boards, your sources of the best advice, your biggest advocate (next to your spouse), your cheerleaders, your confirmation of not being crazy and your greatest sources of laughter and validation. Now, we love our children and spouses more than anything in the world, but we also need, as mama's, to also remember we are also just girls. Having a little girl time every once in a while, child and hubby free is much needed. You can have a funfilled Girls Night Out or you can have a cozy relaxing Mama's Night In....both equally enjoyable and just what the doctor ordered for mama's sanity;)
This is a pre-recorded show from last year on this day. The conversation was informative and insightful.... What a wonderful thing it is to be a mother.... Enjoy the day and this conversation ladies... Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!!!
Is motherhood appropriate for every woman?
What advice did your mother give you that you've held on to even up till today?
What a great day to reflect and show gratitude to the women who made a difference in your life...
Samiyyah Saafir-Muhammad was born Jacqueline Glover in New York City in 1951. After spending her early years in foster care, moving four times before the age of three, she settled in with her aunt, following her father’s passing.
While still in elementary school Samiyyah took an interest in helping other students do well, joining “The Future Teachers’ Club” in the fifth grade. As a high school student, Samiyyah became aware her people’s struggle for freedom—witnessing civil rights demonstrations, protests, assassinations and riots—and decided she wanted to help somehow. It was in this atmosphere that she went off to Northeastern University in Boston where she majored in Education. Her stay there was short-lived, however, as she was introduced to the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and thereafter joined the Nation of Islam. Within the Nation of Islam’s Muhammad University, Samiyyah underwent educational training and worked as a teacher’s assistant.
Since 2005, Samiyyah has had the privilege of serving as the Directress at Muhammad University of Islam in Atlanta, which serves students from Pre-K to the eighth grade. She has been blessed to carry on the 84-year educational tradition, which was started by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his brave followers in the 1930’s.
A widow after 35 years of marriage, Samiyyah presently enjoys the blessing of her and her husband’s nine children: six sons and three daughters, all of whom attended or are attending HBCUs. Samiyyah has been a mother to not only her nine children, but also to her two stepchildren, her nieces and nephews, her eight grandchildren and countless other children and adults in the community who come to her for advice, wisdom and guidance. Affectionately called MamaMiyyah, Samiyyah’s house is never empty
You want your children to get along and honor each other, but some days it feels like they have a long way to go to get there, right? If you want tips for helping them get along without you as the referee, tune in today!
Resources Carol mentions in this show:
"I Hate You!" How To Respond When Your Child Lashes Out
How To Relieve Stress: Spinal Flush
100 Days of Real Food
Yin and Yang of Type 4 Energy
What's keeping your good parenting from being GREAT parenting?
Find out with Carol Tuttle—acclaimed alternative psychotherapist, best-selling author of 4 books, and the creator of Energy Profiling and Dressing Your Truth—as she helps you revolutionize your approach to parenting.
You will better raise your children true to their natures by using Carol's revolutionary Energy Profiling system. Plus, she'll teach you energy healing methods to empower your children's well-being.
Carol invites you to call in with your questions during the live broadcast. Her expert advice and hearfelt support will help you become a conscious, intentional parent that creates a supportive experience for everyone in the family—including parents.
Want to ask a question before the show? Send Carol an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Carol's Best Selling parenting book, "The Child Whisperer" at www.thechildwhisperer.com
Learn more about Carol at www.thecarolblog.com
Join me tonight with my special guest Jen Of Poetry Kuga
Call in tonight and listen in and find out more about this woman of poetry
About Jen OfPoetry: Born in the spring of April 11 1972 only girl of 4 brothers
Single mother of 3 handsome young men who will forever by my superstars.
Although a private person in much, music, creativity and the growth into adulthood and motherhood gave the desire to write and share things of life experiences, in hopes that maybe it would inspire, encourage and help another who maybe going through or who can relate in some way.
My passion has always been Poetry. I began writing poetry in High School, writing little pieces for a friend who was going through a break up.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (98 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Fins Radio (12 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (6 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Reel Life Radio LIFE IS A MOVIE (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)