SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Cutting-Edge Benefits by ClaimLinx, Tom Quigley, National Business Consultant, will be discussing people's shifting priorities when looking for employment.
Because of the Great Recession, people are more cautious about the future and crave a sense of security through complete benefits packages. More and more, potential workers will be looking at companies' benefits packages to make employment decisions. Owners will need to use unique solutions to ensure they are providing the very best benefits possible in order to be competetive in the workplace.
So in this episode, Tom will be taking a look at employees' priorities and how employers can provide them while still remaining within their budget. Schedule a personal consultation to discuss healthcare solutions at any time.
Have you ever heard of Moringa? It's a hidden gem, indeed. With a unique cocktail of nutrients and antioxidants, moringa may be the worlds next superfood. Learn about it with us during our upcoming Online Mate Circle.
Watch on google.com/+circleofdrink
or Call in at 917 889 9947
Tuesday May 16
6:30 pm est.
ISIS destroys historical landmarks. Veterans fight for Benefits just like those on Workers' Compensation: Beauracratic red tape snares. When will the insanity end? Assignment: tells the stories of America from history, military, politics, social and economic to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Join Dr Peggy Parker as she discusses all of the many benefits of the JPure
On this week's show, hosts Doug Field and Andrew Dietz are live in the studio with special guests from Limelight Health – a Silicon Valley startup – and Liberty Mutual – a Fortune 100 company – for conversations on technology, voluntary benefits, private exchanges and much more.
The first guest is Michael Lujan, co-founder of Limelight Health, a Silicon Valley-based technology company aimed to help simplify health insurance. In this interview, Michael and the hosts will discuss how technology is changing benefits and HR for the better. Technology is disrupting many industries, impacting how we get around (Uber) and where we stay (Airbnb). On the other hand, the health insurance and the human resource industries have been dependent on paper forms and fax machines for far too long. Both industries are going through radical changes, and Silicon Valley is investing billions to help modernize the process and help us become more informed, engaged and connected consumers.
The second guest on this week's show will be Ryan Thomson, director of private exchanges at Liberty Mutual Insurance, the number one employer-sponsored group voluntary auto and home program in the country. As voluntary benefits continue to play an increasingly important role in employers benefit programs and strategies, employers are turning to a number of “non-traditional” benefit offerings like pet insurance, legal services and auto & home programs in an effort to appeal to and engage diverse workforces. In this segment, Ryan and the hosts will discuss how employers are integrating discounted auto & home programs into their benefits strategy as well as some of the benefits these programs can provide to both employers and employees.
Welcome to the Farming and Gardening Program! You host is Majiedah Muhammad. Her guest,Dr. Ruth Stephens, specialiizes in Nutritional Health. So, to learn more about how she helps our communities, join us on Saturday August 1, 2015 at 8:00p.m. eastern time. We look forward to your presence in the studio, your questions and comments! You may enter by dialing 347-945-5454. If you prefer to enter the chatroom scroll down on the show page and follow the instructions.
For details about the farm show or to be a contributor contact the Ministry of Agriculture BTR show engineer/provider: email@example.com
THE GEORGE WILDER JR. SHOW.
WHY WE ALL SHOULD READ MORE.
10 BENEFITS OF READING.
SMART QUIZ QUESTION/WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?
eCareDiary's caregiving expert will speak to John Mills, Co-founder and President of eCareDiary.com about how consumers can understand and manage benefits of the Affordable Care Act.
Chris Barton, Assistant Director of Education and Workforce Transformation, South West London & St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust.
A Nurse by profession, Chris has worked in mental health as a clinician and operational manager for the last 17 years, most recently leading the Trust’s Listening into Action Programme, which was shortlisted for the 2014 Health Service Journal Staff Engagement Award.
Join us as we discuss how employee engagement can have a significant impact on the quality of care provided within health services. Empowering and enabling staff to be able to innovate and develop services, with as few obstacles as possible can not only improve staff survey results, but also the patient experience. Changing culture in public services and improving staff experience within the context of austerity can be a challenge, but by demonstrating commitment from the very top of the organisation, Chris will share how staff engagement has led to considerable change.
Host: Jo Dodds
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discuss how part-time real estate investors can create their own full-time benefits.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren (2 chatters)
- Free American Media (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- Pastor Linda Hillman (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)