SORT BY Relevancy
This evening we will have a round table disscusion on the benefits of smoothies, how to make smoothies for specific nutritional reasons, that will add vitality to your life. We will also share a few recipes to get you stared on making nutritional smoothis that you enjoy.
"Doctor Fred Says..."
Today's show features Dr. Fred Valdes from Miami, FL. He will be giving us an overview of Moringa Oleifera.
Dr. Valdes is a part-time instructor at a medical school just outside Miami. His background is Emergency medicine. He holds a holistic, along with a mainstream, view of the world of health today.
On today’s show, we will discuss and debate the Pros and Cons to having friends with benefits. Well first of all, are you aware that you are just a friend with benefits? If so, how do you feel about your position? Are you honestly satisfied with your position? Was the decision mutual? Do you want more from your friend with benefits than they are willing to give you? What’s stopping you from being in a traditional romantic relationship? If you’re not sure if you are just a friend with benefits, what questions do you have? If you have friends with benefits and you are satisfied, what are the pros of your situations? What advantages are there to having a friend that you are intimate with? Are you in a relationship with someone else along with having friends with benefits? On this week’s show we will discuss this very common situation and share our opinion to the world on The Ask Vic The Life Coach Radio Show.
Nutritional Grail author, Christopher James Clark wrote the critically acclaimed book,which has been touted as a “masterpiece”. He's a writer, consultant, and chef with specialized knowledge in nutritional science and healing cuisine. He has a BA from U of Michigan; worked as a revenue management analyst for a Fortune 100 company. He currently resides in Dubai; influencing clients worldwide in menu design, recipes, food concept restaurants/spas, private coaching and cooking workshops.
in Self Help
Jennifer talks to Kenneth Barrett from East London about the benefits of using PROBITA. Ken is a trained massage therapist and electrician and he has found that this product to be ground breaking and life changing for all sorts of medical conditions. It is particularly good for helping with arthritis as it brings collagen to the body. Collagen diminishes through the aging process and this product enables our body to work more efficiently. Great for anti aging, pain, aids weight loss and increases muscle. More energy! Listen to Ken's experiences and judge for yourself!
For more information and to obtain your free sample please go to:-
Always consult your Doctor if you have any health concerns.
Fasting by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad ..... Fasting is a greater cure of our ills—both mental and physical—than all of the drugs of the earth combined into one bottle or a billion bottles. Allah (God), in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, has taught me that fasting, with the right kind of food, is the cure for our ills. He has said to me that there is no cure in drugs and medicine. And this the world is now learning. We can take medicine all of our lives until it kills us, yet we are still ailing with the same old diseases. The bad foods and drinks that we are putting into our bodies keep us a victim to illness. There are very few nice doctors who like to tell you that drugs are not good for you, because they paid for their learning and want to keep practicing. But “How to Eat to Live” is what we want to know and have wanted to know all of our lives.Allah taught me that one meal a day would keep us here for a long time; we would live over 100 years. Eating one meal every two days would lengthen our lives just that much longer. He said to me that you would never be sick, eating one meal every three days. Fast once a month for three days, four days, or for whatever length of time you are able to go without food without harming yourself, and you will feel good. Did you know that if you would stop eating pig and the food that you should not eat, stop eating three and four times a day and stop drinking whiskey, beer and wine, you would save much in the way of money? CALL IN @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Portion control is an important concept when you're trying to lose weight and keep it off. But you don't need to memorize a food list or carry around measuring cups to get a better handle on serving sizes. Instead, use common visual cues to remind yourself of appropriate serving sizes. How? Many foods match up to everyday objects.
For example, a medium pepper is about the size of a baseball and equals one vegetable serving. While not all foods perfectly match visual cues, this method can help you better judge serving sizes and practice portion control, which may help with weight loss.
If you think the servings seem small, don't panic. Remember that you can eat multiple servings every day from each food group.
In this weeks episode, join me as I go over the different types of language immersions, and the benefits and downsides of all of them. We will go over what each type of immersion will mean as a new language learner, what each type of immersion can do for your brain, human psyche, and your confidence. Of course the 3 types of language immersion is as follows
Stay tuned to learn what these are, and how they are beneficial
Host Celeste Friedman updates the latest information from the Veteran's Administration with regard to disability compensation, the GI Bill, education opportunities, life insurance benefits for your family and more.
This is a pre-taped program and cannot accept live call-ins.
Stay in touch with Freedom Warriors at:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)