SORT BY Relevancy
Tune into the next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk. During this show, I will interview my friend Jerry Wolffe. Jerry, who was previously a reporter at The Oakland Press, works as a diability advocate at MORC. He has been instrumental towards improving the lives of those with disabilities.
This show will take place Thursday, May 16 at 6 pm EST, 3 pm PST, and 11 pm GMT.
If you have any questions for Jerry, you can call into the show by dialing (619) 393-2848.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (4 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (3 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (3 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Scotland (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)