SORT BY Relevancy
Reed Smidt, the current president of the Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists (MORC) joins the show to discuss what's going on in the world of Minnesota mountain biking, including a project up for a grant from Bell Helmets! Check out more information at Mountain Bike Radio!
Tune into the next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk. During this show, I will interview my friend Jerry Wolffe. Jerry, who was previously a reporter at The Oakland Press, works as a diability advocate at MORC. He has been instrumental towards improving the lives of those with disabilities.
This show will take place Thursday, May 16 at 6 pm EST, 3 pm PST, and 11 pm GMT.
If you have any questions for Jerry, you can call into the show by dialing (619) 393-2848.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (19 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (9 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (5 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (4 chatters)
- SDCommunityCoalition (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- cowpote (2 chatters)
- Dating Sex and Relationships (2 chatters)
- Workforce Central (1 chatters)