SORT BY Relevancy
Reed Smidt, the current president of the Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists (MORC) joins the show to discuss what's going on in the world of Minnesota mountain biking, including a project up for a grant from Bell Helmets! Check out more information at Mountain Bike Radio!
Tune into the next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk. During this show, I will interview my friend Jerry Wolffe. Jerry, who was previously a reporter at The Oakland Press, works as a diability advocate at MORC. He has been instrumental towards improving the lives of those with disabilities.
This show will take place Thursday, May 16 at 6 pm EST, 3 pm PST, and 11 pm GMT.
If you have any questions for Jerry, you can call into the show by dialing (619) 393-2848.
Join Host Live Chats
- Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (12 chatters)
- acmedia (8 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- alltasteexplosion (5 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (4 chatters)
- kingdomtalker (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- torihartman (3 chatters)
- Missy Hill (3 chatters)
- Business InSight2 (2 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (2 chatters)
- RN FM Radio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Life in The Present Tense (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Virginia LTC Network (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)