SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Tonight on BlogTalk Radio, Cynthia of MoonMaid Botanicals will be taking your calls about menopause. Everyday she talks with women about their changing bodies. She often answers the same questions multiple times. You are not alone!!! Join Cynthia for a lively conversation
Hysterectomy, removing the uterus, and sometimes the ovaries happen far too often. Join my guest Dr. Tirso del Junco, Jr . as we discuss his unique approach to saving the uterus. His alternative surgery is fascinating even with the worst cases of fibroids, cysts and endometriosis.In practice for 17 years, performing over 1000 surgeries, I think this approach is fascinating. Dr. del Junco, Jr. explains why it is important to keep the uterus when possible, clearly explains how his surgery is perfomed and discusses other important lifestyle choices.
Find out more about Dr. del Junco, Jr @ www.alternativesurgery.com His facility in Los Angeles is a great resource for information!! Get his video Hysterectomy Myths. This video and his site have a lot of invaluable information.
Find out more about MoonMaid Botanicals' herbal alternatives to commonly prescribed prescriptions for menopause symptoms @ http://www.moonmaidbotanicals.com/Wild-Yam-Cream.html
Join Cynthia of MoonMaid Botanicals, Vesna Plakanis of A Walk in the Woods and Elaine Miller who has a long history with the National Park Service, as they discuss the benefits of getting out in the woods. All are avid hikers and know a lot about the Smoky Mountains. This area is very diverse and world renowned for it's plant diversity. From wildflowers famous in the Spring, to the wide array of disiduous trees, traditional medicinal species, and wild herbs, the Smoky Mountains is a wonderland of plants of all kinds. Cynthia's land, MoonMaid's Medicinal Botanical Sanctuary, is a 5 acre gem dedicated to preserving, protecting and propagating native medicinal species, many of which are endangered. A member of United Plant Savers Native Plant Sanctuary network, the land is in the planning stages of expansion to include hiking trails, programs for children and building an Herb Cottage to further our teaching capabilities.
MoonMaid Botanicals and Cynthia, the #menopause herbalist, present Women of a Certain Age and...... this is my opportunity to offer you information on a variety of topics that relate to the aging process, menopause and hormone imbalance. Lifestyle, nutrition, herbs, drugs, surgery, addiction, and breast health are just some of the topics we present in this program.This evenings topic is SEX.
My guest is Dr. Serena McKenzie , Medical Director of the Northwest Institute for Healthy Sexuality which addresses a wide variety of sexual concerns women and men in a multi-disciplinary clinic integrating both holistic and allopathic medicine. She works in fluid collaboration with a multitude of providers at Washington Urology and Urogynecology, PLLC. Her background is in primary care and she is certified in Integrative Medicine through the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABIM). She is a sexual medicine expert, and a nationally certified Sex Counselor through the American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT) as well as being a certified ISSWSH Fellow (IF) through International Society for Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH).
Dr. McKenzie is a member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP), International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM), American Association of Integrative Medicine (AAIM), Age Management Medical Group (AMMG), American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT), International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH), and a founding member of the Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians (NAPCP).
Join Cynthia in this discussion with Gia Combs Ramirez who has been studying the “how to” of healing and manifesting for over 25 years. Her journey began on a ranch in Montana where she learned to read energy from the horses that she rode every day. She grew frustrated with the humans around her who seemed to ignore this connection that was right in front of their faces. When she lost her own "connection" she began studying how to regain it and the sense of joy that came with it.
Her journey led her to dicovering a new energy system on the planet that became activated on Dec 21, 2012. She offers classes and individual sessions that work with this new energy system. She is the author of Transformation: The Emergence of the Crystalline System and the founder of Crystalline Consciousness Technique™.
Gia’s latest class that launches this summer is called Crystalline Families for kids, parents and animal companions. Up until now, gia’s classes have focused on individuals. This new class is focusing on group energy and will improve communication, energetic interactions, and the health of the group overall.
Join Cynthia and her guest Donna Maria Coles Johnson, founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network, a nationwide trade organization, as they discuss reinvention. Retirement, death, empty nest syndrome, divorce and restlessness can all contribute to the compelling need to reinvent by making personal changes or starting a business.
Donna Maria and the Indie Business Network serve creative entrepreneurs and Makers of handmade cosmetics, jewelry, perfume, candles and other artisan products by offering affordable liability insurance and endless resources for anyone starting a business. Donna Maria is a wife, mom, attorney, award winning home-based business advocate, entrepreneur mentor and coach, and the host of the Indie Business Podcast. As you can see, she reinvents herself a lot :)
Connect with Donna Maria at www.donnamaria.com and at her business site @ http://www.indiebusinessnetwork.com
Join Cynthia and Stephanie as they discuss EFT, Emotion Freedom Technique or Tapping. Stephanie Houston is a transformational life coach who uses this tool as a way to gently coax women to clarify and achieve positive change in their lives. Through a combination of deep listening and "tapping," a meridian clearing technique, her clients identify and clear limiting beliefs that have kept them stuck for years. This amazing simple and remarkably powerful technique of meridian tapping, also known as EFT or "tapping," is a simple yet effective tool for releasing limiting beliefs, reducing stress, anxiety and even pain. You will learn to calm the nervous system and balance the body's energy system while working with the brain to respond in healthier ways to stress stimuli.
Contact Stephanie @ www.emergingfromwithin.com
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazine.com & Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show, airing live form the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Building a Community of Excellence in Oceanside, CA: Bobbi DePorter – President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-Founder of SuperCamp, Margaret Malek – Oceanside Unified School District (OUSD) Program Specialist for Kids First Initiative; Blair Daniels; Robyn Cotlage; Tammy Cantrell;Barbara Perez.
- Dennis Yang: Author & Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, running the perimeter of the US for literacy.
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun: Lance Laber - Executive Director of DeGrazia Foundation & Domingo DeGrazia – musician & son of artist Ted DeGrazia.
- Cynthia Johnston: Herbalist, MoonMaid Botanicals will discuss Poke Root.
- Kevin Dahl - Arizona Program Manager for the National Parks Conservation Association discusses the EPA and pollution from the Navajo Generating Station.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com & SpiritofAmericaMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona – headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ explores England.
- Electronica pop artist and sci-fi fashionista Aradia will discuss her upcoming new album 'Citizen of Earth’.
- TV host, journalist and filmmaker Angela Sun releases her documentary ‘Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch’.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will explain the health benefits of Wild Yam.
- Artist Victoria Chick discusses how America’s Wild & Scenic Rivers were depicted in 19th & 20th century art.
- Randall Nelson & Gen Grosse – Yuma International Airport in Yuma, AZ ‘Gateway to the Southwest’
Birth Life Next
This segment we will explore...the SUN, the element of fire. Discover and explore with 'she' the gifts of finding, attuning and expressing your inner fire and how to inspire others. 'She' will share some simple ways to reclaim your power, discover the masculine energy within you and its relationship with your inner (agni) life force. You will move into the 'next' with more certainity.
Music U Can Dream Apl.de.AP Anne Heaton Sin Virguenze
Shining a LIGHT on Download a Free Audio Book (Click Here) audible.com
Life with 'She'
Sessions with 'She'
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publisher of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel.
Featured Guest Interviews:
- Chef Ivan Flowers – 5 Star Executive Chef of Top of the Market in San Diego, CA
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘Southern California’s Sustainable Chef’ – Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA
- Yvonne Peach – Historic Coronado Motor Hotel, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill, Casa de Coronado Museum in Yuma, AZ
- Victoria Chick – New Mexico based Figurative Artist, Collector of early 19th & 20th Century Prints
- Cynthia Johnston – Herbalist, MoonMaid Botanicals
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. – Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, CA
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (52 chatters)
- churchfolk (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (6 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- On Air with Essential Oils (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- LynnPinder (0 chatters)