SORT BY Relevancy
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Getting ahead financially isn't as hard as it may seem. Adopting good savings habits and implementing sound financial choices can help you be better prepared to manage unexpected emergenices.Over the next several episodes, Your Money Your Matters will focus on how to achieve greater financial security. We will discuss everything from debt management to FICO scores. We will also explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Each Tuesday, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
Our special Guest Lady Samirian Hill, also known as The MoneyWise Teacher, is the President and founder of BudgetWise Financial Solutions, LLC. As a trusted financial educator and inspirational speaker, she has a reputation for making complex financial concepts simple and bringing order to chaos. She has helped many people improve their relationship with money and get on the path to financial freedom.
Samirian is no stranger to the world of money. Through all of her experiences, she discovered her truest passion is to educate the overwhelmed and underserved about basic money management. She started BudgetWise Financial Solutions out of her desire to see people move beyond repetitive money issues to a living a life of freedom and purpose. She says financial literacy education is where she belongs.
"It's not what happens to you that determines your life's future, but it's what you do about what happens. The same wind blows on us all; the wind of disaster, the wind of opportunity, the economic wind, the political wind. But the key to your arrival is determined by The Set of the Sail.... For things to change, you have to change. Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." ~Jim Rohn
Michael Zhuang is founder and principal of MZ Capital, a fee-only registered investment advisor firm located in the Greater Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
Michael earned dual Master Degrees in Mathematics and Quantitative Finance from Carnegie Mellon University. He was also a PhD candidate for Financial Economics. After completing all training and exams, he decided his true calling is not in academia. The PhD training taught him how to think rigorously and research thoroughly.
From 1999 to 2000, Michael worked as a financial engineer for Societe Generale, the biggest French banking group.
From 2000 to 2003, Michael was hired by PG&E National Energy Group to launch their weather derivatives trading business. Within 2 years, he became one of the top 3 traders in the field. Nevertheless, he saw first hand the crooked ways of the financial industry where everything goes to make a buck. That experience motivated him to launch MZ Capital.
Michael is active in the community. He twice sponsored Melodic Impact, a musical fundraiser for kids with cancer. He volunteered as an instructor for Toastmasters International's Youth Leadership Program. He was on the board of Special Love, Inc., a non-profit devoted to kids suffering from cancer. Recently, he also completed Leadership Montgomery.
Michael's investment approach is based on the Nobel Prize winning research of Eugene Fama. He is also deeply influenced by three people: Warren Buffet on value-orientation and patience, David Swensen on multi-asset-class investing and decision framework, and John Bogle on minimization of costs for clients and stewardship of clients' money.
Michael is a regular contributor to Morningstar and Physicians Practice. He also blogs at The Investment Scientist and KevinMD
in Self Help
How to Become Money - Berenice
On this episode of How to Become Money Curry and Berenice talk about some interesting topics! Including - Creating your business as a party that everyone would love to be invited to, and even the effects that entities can have on your money flows... Yes they went there! How does it get any better than that?!
If you would like more information about Curry Glassell, Right Riches For You, and How to Become Money, please go to www.curryglassell.com
It is normal that couples fight about money. The
problem occurs on how they go about fighting
that causes all the tension.
Tim will give you the 6 tips you need to fight
fair and create harmony in your relationship.
As always, the phone lines will be open, with
any questions you have for Tim. Call in number is
+1 347 945 5079
Have you ever felt it impossible to make more money because you don't have a lot of money?
Worry no more!
In this episode, I'm going to teach you how you can make money WITHOUT money. It might surprise you how easy it really is.
Listen in if you want to make money without money!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
A personal Money Management System is a the way to discover how you can improve your relationship with your money. It is not just about book keeping and budgeting, it is YOUR emotional relationship to one of the most important aspects in your life money.
Many people believe they should be getting more out of life and yet have not clearly identified what they want. Some do but feel that money is the issue that is stopping them. Where are you and how are you handling your money?
Everyone is great at spending money, however the
majority of us have challenges when it comes to
Tim will give you the straight talk on how to save
Listen in on some great tips to help you get in the
routine of saving money every month.
As always, the phone lines will be open, with any
questions you have for Tim. Call in number is +1 347 945 5079
Welcome to the first of our episodes on your money. There's a lot of fear about money and some of it is real, some not. Franklin D. Roosevelt said that the only thing to fear in the depths of the Great Depression, is fear itself. Oprah calls fear, false evidence appearing real.
Join us in these brief podcasts for great information to help you and your family.
Get your free e-copy of How Money Works: A Common Sense Guide to Financial Success by clicking here;
Wendy Cassera hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. I help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (118 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (0 chatters)