SORT BY Relevancy
Money is what people most fight about in relationships. However, it also uncovered trends in hidden purchases that work both ways—men hide purchases from women just as often as women hide purchases from men. Women tend to hide the cost of girls nights, while men keep their electronic purchases a secret.
Love may make the world go ‘round, but disagreements over money can stop even the best relationship dead in its tracks.
It is always a hard subject for anybody to talk about so Brianna and Annaliza are brave enough to talk about it so tune in because everybody will definitely learn something. Do not be afraid. We think it is just like anything else we just need a little guidance.
SEE YOU ALL TUESDAY NIGHT AT 8PM.
Jealousy is a universal emotion that one has experienced at one point in time. It has been part of the human psyche from the beginning of co habitation. How we react and deal with this emotion dictates the way one processes and builds from it in relationships. Hot topic for Thursday's show @10 am ET
Are we accountable before God with the money we use? Why is money such a complicated issue in most relationships? When you get married, who makes the final decisions on it? Does money bring greater or less temptation to Christians? Are Christians able to be wealthy and not idolize money? Join radio host Darrin Chapman during this airtime online between 8pm and 10pm EST. You can listen from your computer or call in and speak with the host. Please visit and sign up
in Self Help
When we take a moment of reflection along our way down the path of transformation. We can see the massive growth we've achieved and see how far we have already traveled.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with taking the first step. Congratulations on undertaking your journey.
I will be sharing some of my biggest transformations and providing insights & tools I used to rise up over my beginnings in hopes that someone, perhaps only one person, will discover the Keys to awaken to their potential, own their gifts and serve the world from their experience.
She can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan! Can your wife sing this tune? If so, stay tuned as we talk about female breadwinners ... on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join Licensed Professional Counselor Mayi Dixon as she discusses work relationships. How many relationships have you created in the workplace? Do you engage in outer office relationships, Facebook, text etc, is this safe and or necessary? What if any consequences are there for creating work relationships? Be sure to follow Mayi www.facebook.com/innovcounseling and www.twitter.com/innovcounseling
Wish your sex life was better or hotter! On Thursday show I will be discussing how our thoughts, personality and age cultivate the sex life we have today. Also, some strategies one can make with their partner to gain more intimacy. Whether it’s the food we eat, the type of exercise we engage in and the type of communication we have, all makes up a healthy sexual language.
Couples … Do you want to experiment with your sexual happenings? Are you and your partner willing to try something outside of the norm? Well … swinging might be your thing. If so, listen up as we explore the events and the culture ……. on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (21 chatters)
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (11 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (7 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- RotoRadio (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Harwood Terrace Baptist Church (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- IWS Radio (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Candy ODonnell Psychic (2 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (2 chatters)
- Charismatic Universalist (1 chatters)
- Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- fnssportsradio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)