SORT BY Relevancy
THE CHICAGO BEARS and GREEN BAY PACKERS RIVALRY is one of the longest and most storied in Football! DIE HARD BEARS FANS Greg and Jenillee talk about the upcoming faceoff on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. They talk Division Matchups also being Fantasy poison.
That is why Packer Backer Prost comes into represent his CHEESEHEADS and tell us what fantasy players on his team might do well this week.
They also talk about the brutal bye weeks of many teams and the fact that Peyton Manning, Colin Kaepernick and Matthew Stafford as well as Megatron will not be in your lineups this week.
They also give you their WEEK 9 REAL MEN and BEASTS.
PROST also gives you the latest Injury report and his latest One-hit Blunder Prediction of the 2013 season!
Ka$h our Lone Star Correspondent will give his GAMBLE$ OF THE WEEK.
Don't forget to SEE more WEEK 9 Lineup picks and more fantasy info on our weekly Videocast at http://www.youtube.com/bigballsfootball and bigballsfantasyfootball.com.
Join us for a quick rundown of the 49er game, and what went wrong. We will also discuss the following: Bears O-Line changes. The challages GM Phil Emory faces in fixing the Bears offensive issues. Fact or Fraud! Are the Bears a real NFC powerhouse? The coaching carousel. Who will wind-up where? We'll preview our upcoming home game against the Vikings as well.
This week we will have team reports on the Seattle Seahawks and Chicago Bears. Our host, Dayna, will be joined by Seahawks blogger, Brian Nemhauser to talk Seahawks. Stacia, our OFR for the Chicago Bears will talk life without Lovie Smith and Brian Urlacker. Then Liz Loza will join us to talk about the new rookie class and its impact on fantasy football. Join us!
Join Bill and Gary as they get all caught up on the Bears games against New Orleans, and New York. We will also review our upcoming "7th" game of the season against the Redskins.
We'll also discuss the following:
The debate regarding changing the name of the Washington Redskins, and why IT'S STUPID.... How Jim Irsay's comments will SEAL His team's DOOM come Sunday. NFC North Rundown (a look at whose-who at this point in the season). What we know about our Bears now, and what we can expect. All are welcome to call-in and join the conversation regardless to your NFL team allegiance.
Every first Monday of the month at 8pm est. join Prophetess Christina Glenn Weeks for miracle impartations, healings, debt cancellations and so much more.
Tonight you will experience "The Atmsophere Of Miracles" so expect the Unusual, the Unexpected, the Unthinkable, and the Uncommon. www.TheAtmosphereOfMiracles.com
Share on social media with all your family and friends so they won't miss out on there Miracle Moment Tonight!!! For more ministry events and updates visit www.ChristinaGlennWeeks.com
We are more than "just a man on the planet Earth"
We are more than a robot, working from morning till night, working for the sake of working We are more than the body, trying to ascend and become immortal We are more than God attempting to awaken We have God out of our ranks, merit, education, practice, age
Join Die-hard Bears Fans GREG REIFSTECK and JENILEE BOREK as they do a retro redux of the 1985 Super Bowl Season.
Nine months after their humiliating defeat at the hands of the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game the season before, the Bears claimed their revenge by sacking Joe Montana a then-career high seven times. In return for 49ers coach Bill Walsh'sidea of sending in lineman Guy McIntyre in as fullback the season before, Da Bears Coash Mike Ditka seds in rookie lineman William "Refrigerator" Perry in, but as a runner, rather than a blocker
Tune is to also listen to Walter Payton have yet another legendary 100-yard game.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (53 chatters)
- 62196 (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (18 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Stallion Show (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- Weekend Block (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- M2o KIngz RADIO (0 chatters)