SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in to meet the self-proclaimed (and kid approved) Messy Mommy. She will share the story of coming to realize that she was truly a "messy mommy" and what (if anything) she is doing about it. After she shares her story, she will tell you what gave her the idea to go public with "Messy Mommy" and what you can look forward to from her in the future.
Amy Zuniga is a mom of a 2 year old and a 4 year old. She leads the Mommy Mixers at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas (Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:00 am). She has a counseling degree and teaches many of the new mom classes at the hospital. I am a mom of a 20-month old. I attend the toddler mommy mixer group. I’m also a board certified music therapist with over 20 years of experience working with children and their families.
Together, we meet once a month on The Music Therapy Show to discuss any topic that relates to parenting. Call in with questions or comments on Friday, April 27, 2015 at 1:00 pm Central to 646-652-2850 or contact me with your questions.
Amy Zuniga will join me today for Mommy Support Group. Call in or contact me through www.heartbeatmusictherapy.net to ask questions. This group is for all parents of all children of all ages and abilities. We'll answer your questions first and then if there's time left, we'll cover picky eating and other eating challenges.
Amy Zuniga runs the Mommy Mixers at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas TX. She is joining me to discuss support for new moms--why it's important, how to connect with other moms, where to find support, and other topics. I'll discuss some ways that I use music as mommy support. We'll even take questions if you want to call in. This will become a monthly series, too, so that we can provide ongoing support for other moms.
Being Chronically Mommy and the adoptive mommy in an open adoption...visiting the birth family...I will talk about my experiences...they are all good, and I feel it is important to share my story and my son's story...it is a wonderfully beautiful story! Call in: (714) 459-3943!
Some of the first ways we learn about relationship dynamics are observing the relationships we grew up seeing, like the ones of our parents or guardians. Many times, we tend to believe our parent’s relationships or the relationship we had with them should be the outline of what a relationship should be and often times we end up mirroring similar qualities in our own romantic relationships. After all, learning starts at home, right? While it’s the norm to hear that women have daddy issues and men have mommy issues that is not always the case. Both men and women can have issues with both parents instead of one over the other. Negative relationships with a man and his father can impact him greatly as do a woman and her mother. For example, if a man didn’t have his father around to teach him how to be a man or if he grew up in a household watching his father abuse his mom, he may think physical abuse is a way to show ‘love’. So the issue remains, if a woman or man has mommy or daddy issues---can that delay them from finding ‘the one’? Men, if you found out your lady or woman of interest showed signs of having mommy-daddy issues will you continue to pursue her? But, if you truly found ‘the one’ and they had mommy-daddy issues wouldn’t you overlook it? Realistically, we all come with baggage; it’s finding ‘the one’ who is worth being with and how serious their baggage can impact your relationship. Find out what After Hourz have to say about parental issues and relationships! We want to hear from you! Listen! Call in! Share!
It's 2013 and Role Mommy is back! It's been way too long and it's time to start Blog Talk Radio casting again! We'll have lots of great talkers this year from authors, to experts to entrepreneurs, to great conversation and lots of laughs, it's time to get with the program and start tuning in to Role Mommy on the Run!
The Mommy Success Series presents Jenni James
The Mommy who says it can’t be done is often interrupted by the Mommy that is doing it.
Listen in as this mommy of 7 shares how she finds time to pursue her passion as an author, portrait painter and theater director - all while being a great parent.
Tune in Monday, March 3rd @ 12 Noon Eastern as host and business success coach, Trina Newby interviews featured guest, Teresa Wright Johnson, Special Needs Advocate and founder of Mommy Care, Inc., a company that helps moms balance parenting and life.
She is also creator of Making Money Out of the Box, a workshop that teaches moms how to make supplemental or full-time income from the comfort of their own home and on their own schedule.
Know as "The queen of balance", she has worked at places like Parent to Parent of GA, DFACS, Georgia State University, SCIES Program, Women About Biz, Mocha Moms and more.
She is now using her energy to travel the U.S speaking and encouraging women to step forward and pursue their dreams. When she is not speaking she is advocating for and mentoring parents with Special Needs Children.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (421 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (51 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (36 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (10 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)