SORT BY Relevancy
Celebrate Autumn with family fun. Hands-on participation in good times together provides a sense of belonging and value for children. Fall is full of possibilities for being together and enjoying situations where parents and children can delight in doing things together. In the process, children know they belong and will collect more pieces to build their positive self-image. Kas has written three books with fall and Halloween ideas for families and children.
Join Kas Winters on The Sneaky Mom Show, the first Wednesday of the month here on Word of Mom Radio for great ways to teach your children without them knowing! Kas always says that "kids learn best when they think they are playing" so find out the ways this "Sneaky Mom" makes that happen! Be sure to connect with Kas and find the great books and activities she is sharing on EverythingFamily.net.
Thanks to our show sponsor Order out of Chaos. Meet all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace. Please take a moment to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @WordofMomRadio and email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments and info on how you can become a guest on one of our shows.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar are the mother/daughter Mompreneur creators of If Not You Who.org and hosts of Productive Place. On their show today, they share some ideas on teaching preschoolers about being respectful - a necessary character trait for young and old. Respect is a trait that is on many lists that share the skills and traits for a person to be successful in personal relationships, or in a school or business environment.
Debi and Elissa are committed to making the difference in the lives of children by reaching and teaching them when it really matters - when they are young! Lets face it, teaching children to be respectful happens in a high-chair - not in high school! Join them every third Wednesday of the month here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs the new business women!
Thanks to our show sponsors today - My Healthy Concepts. Meet them and all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Please take the time to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+ and email email@example.com with questions, comments and for info on how to be a guest on one of our shows.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
The Sneaky Mom is back sharing ways to supplement school activities so you can watch as your child's skills and knowledge increase with ease. Be sure to join us on Wednesday, Septemeber 3rd at 10amPT/1pmET and live on your time in archive here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs the new business woman. Kas Winters, the Sneaky Mom, knows that children learn best when they think they are playing...and this is true no matter how young or old they are, so tune in for another fun episode.
Be sure to connect with Kas at Mother of Family Ideas and Everything Family for more fun ways and ideas to engage in activities with your kids.
Thanks to our show sponsors today, Best-Life-Solutions and Safety First Bags. Be sure to meet all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace on our website.
Please take a moment to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+ and email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments and to find out how you can be a guest on our show.
Word of Mom Radio ~ sharing the wisdom of women.
We know the term "mom superpower" is a bit cheesy and perhaps sounds unrealistic to many moms. But, it is definitely true that we each have our unique mom superpower(s). We each have a talent, skill, or intuition that makes us unique and great moms. However, being that we are usually our worst critic, it is difficult to praise ourselves for our strengths. Listen in as we share our mom superpowers and encourage you to proclaim yours.
Please take a minute to leave us a rating and review. It helps us grow and helps us know how to help more mothers out there. Not to mention, the good reviews are really motivating :)
Please visit us at our blog as well at http://www.everythingsahm.net/
in Self Help
Tune in LIVE this Sunday, October 19th at 4pm PDT, as I welcome back to the show Tom Nardone for a discussion on ‘ADHD Blogs & Bloggers’. Tom is a successful ADHD blogger and will be sharing what he has learned from blogging. He will also share the benefits and the challenges it has presented; hate-mail, his mistakes, and a whole lot more. Learn how blogging about ADHD can be a source of help and hope. Please call (917) 889-7025 on Sunday 10/19 between 4-5:15pm PDT; we’ll provide a safe place for you to share your struggles, tips & suggestions, or ask questions.
*All podcasts are also available on iTunes after the broadcast airs.
Remember when you were pregnant with your first child? Your emotions raced between excitement, anxiety, and wonder when thinking about what life would be like after becoming a Mom? In the first of a Two part interview, the Maternal Manager talks to 1st time mom to be Renee Michelle Williams-King a couple of weeks before delivering her son Eli. What are her birthing plans? Was labor and delivery all she thought it would be? What does she think baby Eli will look like and which parent does he take after? A follow up interview will happen after Eli is born.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Bob Mohney, Director of Product Development at Olympian Labs, shares tips for avoiding vitamin scams. Dishing on Dinner features Mike Brill of MySpringfieldMommy.com. Award winning athlete, Mia Hamm, shares information about the search for the Ultimate Soccer Mom and shares tips to help moms stay healthy on the road. Steven Vannoy, author of The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Children, shares the importance for parents to give these gifts to their children. Health educators, Carl and Jhoane Robinson, share tips for body cleansing.
Host: Ms. Jennifer Pink
Single Mom Spotlight: Shae Nikki Ivie
Shae Ivie had her daughter at the age of 19. However, she persevered and graduated with her Bachelors of Science in Psychology in 2007. As a single mother she ensured stability in her daughter’s life by becoming a homeowner at the age of 24. She went on to earn both a Masters of Science in Psychology in 2011 and her Masters of Art in Community Counseling in 2014.She credits Christ and her parents for assistance with her daughter. She also lost 40 lbs despite the stressors of completing school, an unpaid internship and working. Shae will be pursing her EdD in Counseling Education and Supervision in January of 2015.She hopes to inspire and mentor other single mothers in the future.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)