SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Arts of Tulare County - Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council, artist Shirley Keller, and Erin Olm-Shipman of the Fox Theatre and Arts Consortium in Visalia discuss The Arts of California’s Sequoia region.
- Organizing for Fall with Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ and author of 10 books on organizing including NY Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and the newest release ‘Rightsize! Right Now!’
- Tucson Modernism Week with organizer Demion Clinco and Lance Laber of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun.
- Hollywood History of The Gong Show with Steve Schneickert!
The Week in Podcasting: Tune in every Thursday as we talk about the best podcasts on the internets
With Hosts :
Seth Everett (www.blogtalkradio.com/sebproductions)
Val Reilly (@valreilly on Twitter)
Jeff Adams (www.blogtalkradio.com/thejeffadamsshow)
Producers: Jeff Adams and Jay Soderberg
Topics this week include:
Market Foolery (www.blogtalkradio.com/marketfoolery)
Fantasy Guru (www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasyguru)
Girls in Heels (www.blogtalkradio.com/girlsinheels)
Send in suggestions for shows we should cover: email@example.com.
See ya next Thursday!
Monday, September 7th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mayweather v. Berto" episode of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and master strategist James Gogue, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Starting off this evening's program, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the September 12th showdown between Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- What was Floyd hoping to accomplish by asking the first female NFL coach, Jen Welter, to be a part of his team on fight night?
- Will the maneuver make a difference in how the media publicizes this event?
- If this is indeed Floyd's last professional bout, how will Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s career be ranked all-time?
- If the odds tighten during fight week, is this a positive sign for the promotion?
- Does Mr. Chargin see TMT Promotions being a serious player in boxing after Mayweather's retirement?
- If Floyd does return for #50, who is the most likely opponent for Mayweather in 2016?
At the 30 minute mark of the show, three decade boxing coach James Gogue will breakdown the September 12th match-up between Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Join us for the official "Mayweather vs. Berto" big fight preview, exclusive to "War a Week" Radio!!
Wednesday, September 30th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Broner, Matthysse, Golovkin and Cotto" edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
To kick off this evening's program, Rod and Joe will give a final analysis of this weekend's main event match-ups on HBO and Showtime Respectively!!
- Broner vs. Allakhverdiev for the WBA 140 pound title
- Matthysse vs. Postol for the WBC 140 pound title
The "War a Week" team will also give updates on camps from Golovkin, Lemieux, Canelo and Cotto!!
- Is 8 weeks enough time for Cotto to prepare for the Canelo showdown on November 21st?
- Is Curtis Stevens the right man to prepare Canelo for a future Hall of Famer like Miguel Cotto?
- Is Lemieux preparing to go twelve rounds with Golovkin if he has to?
- Is Golovkin going to allow David lemieux to take the lead in this October 24th match-up?
Join us for an all-new edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
On this episode, Vic and Jerry discuss what happened in week 1 of the NFL, the ups and downs, plus a few surprise fantasy studs that might be still on the rise. They will also discuss week 2 and what to look for as the matchups get better and harder to predict.
Tonight I preview the action on Week 4 of the National Football League, with injury updates, match-up breakdown and picks. In addition, I will do a little baseball talk as well. The Yankees clinched a spot in the postseason party, and now we wait to see how the AL Wild Card and home field advantage take shape.
And we're back after a week of being sick. Still sick, but I should be able to make it through a show. Aw yeah.
The format hasn't changed since I've been away. We'll be looking at the most interesting games of the week and discussing them. Ain't nobody got time to go through the full slate of games.
HOW WAS YOUR WEEK LOVES?!?!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, AND YOUR WEEKEND IS GOING WONDERFUL! I'VE RELAXED ALL DAY BECAUSE THROUGHOUT THE WEEK, I HAVE CLASSES. SATURDAY HAS BECOME A DAY TO REST, WHILE SUNDAY IS A DAY TO GET THINGS DONE. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE TODAY, BUT MY BRAIN WAS LIKE NO!!! DO YOU EVER GET LIKE THAT? ANYWAY, I HAD AN UP AND DOWN WEEK; NONETHELESS, IT WAS ANOTHER GOOD WEEK!! I ALSO CAUGHT UP ON SOME SHOWS. I WILL BE DOING A FALL SHOWS SEGMENT TOMORROW, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEAK TONIGHT!! I HOPE YOU'RE READY BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!!
LASTLY, I POSTED A HAIR UPDATE, SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THAT: http://beautyenthusiastmue.blogspot.com/2015/09/natural-hair-update.html
The NFL Talking Heads Fantasy Football Show discuss last weeks games, season surprises, and tough sledding for some big name running backs. We also go over some of our top waiver claims for week 3 in fantasy. Quick and to the point fantasy football talk is what our fans ask for, and we deliver again in this weekly episode.
in Self Help
This eight lesson e-course is an introduction to the seven days of the week: a magical, Goddess-centered approach to discovering pathways to new inspiration and motivation each day.
This meditation will be available for a limited time while the course is being created.
You will have access to the first lesson upon payment. The creation and writing of course is in progress, and not all lessons are available at this time. The rest of the lessons will be available as soon as I have a chance to create them. Please do not pre-register if you want access all to the lessons now. There is no guarantee the lessons will be completed anytime soon!
Work, family and other obligations can sometimes interfere with the natural rhythms and ancient patterns of living that our ancestors recognized, organized, and handed down through the generations.When you lose touch with the spiritual aspects of the seven day week, enthusiasm dissolves into boredom, mundane tasking and repetitive habits.
Rediscover the meaning and unique qualities of each day, and enjoyment of the present moment becomes a possibility. Time-keeping is revitalized as a creativity energy that can even help open the door to visionary goal-setting for a brighter future.
You will have access to the first lesson upon payment. The creation and writing of course is in progress, and not all lessons are available at this time. Please do not pre-register if you want access all to the lessons now. There is no guarantee the lessons will be completed anytime soon!
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (11 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Webster Phenomena (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)