SORT BY Relevancy
Master Burnett Stops By the FreshStart Studio to Chat about the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adoption in Today's World
Master Burnett is a seasoned business professional as the Director of Strategy at Brave New Talent. Life seemed pretty near perfect. He and his partner, recently married, wanted to share their love with a child and expand their family.
Master will share with us the ups and downs, heartbreaks and joys of adoption and how the fear and anxiety can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there is a happy beginning for Master and his family. Join us for an insightful conversation about modern families...
**Big Thanks to Miles Arnell and Playing For Change for their musical contributions to this project.
Wednesday’s The-American-Family.com BlogTalkRadio will feature the Squire Bin Forever as it is his 385th birthday in a couple of weeks. He shares many of his thoughts about human communication, families, especially The Seven Dwarf’s and Snow White and Life’s Lessons from the Game of Golf.
Professor T.K. follows the Squire with a show from his series: “A Father’s Perspective”.
The Squire starts off part three of the hour talking about his life history, being an “X” man and some of the Colonial Leader families with who he spent time. Today’s focus is on George and Martha Washington, Patrick Henry and a bit on the Benjamin Franklin Family.
The Squire will hang around a bit for your questions and comments. Call-in at 347-327-9168 to get on the show live. Full listening instructions are at www.The-American-Family.com
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (22 chatters)
- Realms Revealed (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (1 chatters)
- NPE X Daily Bible READ (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Personal Hearts Radio (1 chatters)