SORT BY Relevancy
Josh Ramirez joins Modern Whig Party Radio to talk about his campaign for U.S. Congress. Josh Ramirez is running for U.S. Congress from Washington's 4th District.
In this special episode Juancarlos (The Modern Oracle) shares his life story, his journey on becoming The Modern Oracle. The road traveled so far and what dreams Juancarlos has for the future.
Juancarlos will also take you on a special meditation to release and unbind any fear to connect with your own Inner Oracle. As well as responding to your questions and taking calls for live on the air angel readings.
Modern continues to be the eternal format of limited choice.
What's going on in the format? Are things changing? Should be expect them to stay the same?
Eloy and David are back to pretend to know what they're talking about, even though the Spurs are playing and both men would rather be watching that.
This podcast will be a philosophical discussion about certain limitations in the world of modern Spirituality and Occult modalities regarding the God/Goddess Union. Have we built these Ascended Masters, Gods and Goddesses in our limited image in the way the Big 3 Religions have build God in their human image? And in doing so have we also limited our own expansive capabilties to understanding the great Mysteries?
I'll also propose that modern Spirituality has chosen to focus on small details of a larger, more wholistic Spirituality of our worldwide Ancestors. In doing so, we've also limited our expansiveness.
Lastly I'll discuss a "reverse" perspective on Anthropomorphism: that the Ancients were instead creating symbols of God/Goddess which attributed Spiritual Connection to the Spirit in all things, rather than the more polularly accepted belief that they were attributing human characteristics to anything considered "non human."
Eloy and David are back at it again, telling you nothing insightful or extraordinary about Magic the Gathering. But today we try to talk about Vengevine, its history, and where it can possible go in the world of Modern, where it has neither Survival of the Fittest, nor Buried Alive, nor Intuition, nor anything that could make it remotely competitive. Today we try to fix that.
Eloy and David continue to work on the sound quality of our dixie cups, but still can't be bothered while there's so much Magic on the horizon.
Today we look at the multicolored cards from the new set, and talk about if any of the cards flossed by either the Azban, Temur, Sultai, Jeskai, or Mardu could end up making a splash in any of the established Modern decks, if not having the potential to create their own.
Eloy and David look at the rest of the tribes in the second part of our spoiler discussion over Khans of Tarkir and whether the Jeskai, Sultai, Mardu, or Temur can slot into some of the established Modern heavyweights.
Either by aiding or attacking Twin, Pod, Tron, American control, or what have you, KOT may have more to offer upon more reflection.
Eloy and David are serious about working out the sound issues, but we couldn't wait to talk about PAX and the spoilers that included the Onslaught fetchlands.
Will this change Modern as we know it? What decks get a boost? What decks are moderately weakened by them?
Deathrite Shaman was banned in Modern. Now for the all important question: was it justified? Or is it a potential nail in the Modern coffin?
Eloy and David return from a hiatus to tell you nothing of significance or insight whatsoever.
For now, I'm going to type a quick description because I want to get this show on the road!
Modern Sex Culture seeks to encourage a discussion that promotes a healthier sex culture than we currently have. We have a lot of work to do. There is a lot of shaming and a lot attitudes that hold us back from being better than we are. So let's talk about it!
Eloy and David talk about how Modern can possibly become more affordable, and what Wizards can do to make sure new players are contantly being introduced to one of the most vibrant formats in the game.
Also, we start today's episode with a rundown of how David did with Quest for the Holy Relic: a modern brew you won't be seeing at the top tables anytime soon. Sorry rogue deck lovers.
Start leaving us feedback non listeners!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (400 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)