SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Muslim Brotherhood continues to kill Christians in Egypt with your tax dollars.
* Interview with Samya Johnson, a Lebanese Christian woman who explains the difference between Christian martyrs and Muslim martyrs. Is there really a moderate version of Islam?
A moderate earthquake rattled Fontana in the Inland Empire. It was 4.4 in magnitude, according to the USGS. There was some minor damage to some school buildings. We'll talk live with Syeda Jafri, of the Rialto school district.
Redlands police ticket distracted drivers using cell phones.
Unemployment Insurance benefit extentions get a no-go vote.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray wins 'Car of the Year' honors. We'll be taking it for a test drive
Are you a social conservative, liberal or moderate??? How do you vote??? We want the opinions of our audience. Is it time for a change of heart??? Call us at (646) 595-3275 and give us your opinion and don't forget the coffee!
Obama and Pope Francis uniting the moderate Muslim world, ISIS deception, Imam Obama the Authority on Islamic Theology, World War III , Daniel 11 and politics in prophecy, Israel Palestinian ceasefire preparing way for the Antichrist Treaty, "The Unforgiveness Poison" and more!
For more information go to http://www.MartusMinistry.org
Kicking off the show in the "Artist Spotlight" segment, Princess Ka'Nijah will join Mr. Yancey live in the studio to talk about her new album "Top of the World". Then tune in as Mr. Yancey talks with Cassandra Barham, Office Manager and Organizer with Contact Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. They will talk about how Contact Center offers education, empowerment, and opportunities to those who are low and moderate income. They will also talk about some of the issues in the community that Contact Center has tackled. You can call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665. You can watch Princess Ka'Nijah live in the studio on UStream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/who-has-the-power-radio-network .
On this week's Wilshire & Washington, Ted Johnson, Maegan Carberry, Kristen Soltis and No Labels Founding Leader Jonathan Miller discuss the power of moderates in today's political culture. Obama seems unable to please the independents and moderates who supported him in 2008, none of the politicians involved in the debt ceiling debate seem to be taking a moderate position, and the Republican presidential field leans very far to the right. Can moderates survive in today's political culture?
Tonight we are honored that Christopher Logan of Logan's Warning is returning to the show. Chris is a counter jihadist that is always taking on the "moderate" muslim on Twitter and in person. A lot of the time he ends up being blocked by them on Twitter but he captures the debates and posts them on his site in hopes that they will see them and continue the debate there. Tonight we will talk about a recent #ISpeakOutBecause campaign on Twitter and Facebook from TheMuslim Public Affairs Council that many of us took part in and much more.
This week we might have more time to visit. Calls are more than welcome and encouraged for tonight's show. We will have a few things to knock around I am sure. After all we still have the same marxists attempting to destroy our country, unrest in Ferguson, immigrants flooding our border, President "Sound Byte"(© by Vito Esposito), etc.
If you know of a subject that we should be talking about or a guest that we should have on get in touch with @GulfDogs or @smokie_tx on twitter and let us know. We will see what we can do. This show is for us all. We are just the ones on the air.
Thanks for your continued support. We do really appreciate you all taking time out of your Sundays to tune in and take part in the chat room.
Most noticeable was that the protests across Western European cities have overwhelmingly been led by Muslims — not Islamists — just normal, "integrated" Muslims, who stay at home when any other war occurs. (Where were their protests against Qatar for funding Hamas?)
Special thanks to Jan Rennie of the Christian Defence League and Geoff Mitchell of EDL Radio.
Welcome to islam EXPOSED where your Hosts, Kel Fritzi, Tim Burton, and Dave Milner share their insights and apprise YOU on how our respective Governments are not addressing the threat called… islam.
Three Hosts, three different countries with one Common Denominator ~ our love of freedom and a Planet rid of The Scourge.
Listen to us at Pundit Press: http://thepunditpress.com/broadcast-schedule/
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
Dave Milner at Pundit Press: http://thepunditpress.com/broadcast-schedule/
If you've ever been on a weight loss program, it can be a challenge, especially when it comes to the kitchen. Cooking healthy, for many people can get boring, even if you have recipes in front of you. Join us this Friday, as Shawnette Bellamy-Gibbs - Health Supportive Chef, will share with us how cooking healthy can tase good and be fun at the same time.
Chef Shawnette is a graduate of the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts. She has successfully maintained her own 100 pound weight loss through healthy food choices and moderate exercise. She uses her culinary education as the core of her menu planning and meal preparation.
Chef Shawnette enjoys cooking, creating, eating, biking, walking, listening to music, “dancing” if you can call it that :-), spending time near the water and sunshine. You can find her on facebook: Chef Shawnette: Healthy Ideas for a Healthy New You.
Check out the hardest hitting show in political talk today! Joining us on this episode are Tammy Simkins & Cathy Paganelli Kaelin of ERA Action, author Kona Lowell, show host Sandra Booker, social media activist Laurel Davila and curmudgeon Jim Finch, a.k.a. The Quantum Mechanic!
Feel free to call in as all perspectives are welcomed, REALLY!
What Is The Best Cardio Workout For Burning Off Fat?
For quite a while it has been accepted that low-intensity cardio was the best for burning fat. According to studies this method burned the calories primarily from fat. This has recently been disproved, as a new and exciting way to perform cardio has arisen.
The best cardio for burning off that stubborn fat will have you in the gym shorter than you'd expect. This cardio is called HIIT-High Intensity Interval Training. The concept is pretty simple.
You transition from low-moderate intensity intervals to very high intensity intervals. If you judge by the readout on the given exercise machine, you might assume that going at a low intensity for 30-45 minutes would burn more calories than 15 minutes OR LESS utilizing HIIT. This is not true, however, as many of the calories you burn come after you leave the gym (When performing HIIT).
15 minutes may seem to good to be true to lose weight, but it is not. However, you must keep in mind this is no walk in the park. This is very demanding, but extremely rewarding and time-saving. HIIT will support your metabolism so that you are burning calories later in the day. You will burn fat if calories out exceed calories in, and you will expend more calories by choosing HIIT.
HIIT can be performed on many different exercise machines, as well as outside or on the track. In all situations, make sure to warm up for about 3-5 minutes. Once you are ready to go, you will begin your intervals.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (41 chatters)
- RCRadio (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- DDP Radio (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (17 chatters)
- David and Wes (17 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)